SASS Wire Forum

Tombstone

Wyatt

Great question!! I literally wore out a VHS tape I had of it! It's hard to say but more than any other movie I've ever had!

I am currently performing hospice duties for my Mom in Green Valley AZ, about an hour away from Tombstone!  I know that has nothing to do with the topic’s question but what a coincidence!  I have watched a lot as well, and I have watched Wyatt Earp as many times. But I have a friend who comes to Tucson almost every year, stays at the White Stallion Ranch and visits Tombstone too. But he is a crazy fan, bought him a copy of the Director’ version of the script!  

Don't have enough finger's and toe's , lost count year's ago.  I love the whole dang movie , but i'd set through the hole thing just ta watch the gun fight between Doc  and Johnny Ringo.  Why Johnny Ringo, you look like you just saw a ghost.  Yee Haw. 

I haven't a clue, but if someone else sits to watch it with me I have to work extra hard not to say certain quotes out loud before the characters.

2 hours ago, DocWard said:

I haven't a clue, but if someone else sits to watch it with me I have to work extra hard not to say certain quotes out loud before the characters.

Me too, I venture to say I think I know just about every line in that movie!:o

37 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Me too, I venture to say I think I know just about every line in that movie!:o

Yep. If I don't know them just sitting down, I can recall them right before the characters speak them.

I have Tombstone on my movie server.
And all the Godzilla, all the Aliens, etc, etc.

Just finished Lonesome Dove... exactly like the book except Gus' love interest in the movie was far sweeter than the book.

7 hours ago, Deadshot Dan said:

Don't have enough finger's and toe's , lost count year's ago.  I love the whole dang movie , but i'd set through the hole thing just ta watch the gun fight between Doc  and Johnny Ringo.  Why Johnny Ringo, you look like you just saw a ghost.  Yee Haw. 

Actually: "Why, Johnny Ringo. You look like somebody just...walked over your grave."

Now you can say Yee Haw!!!   :P

25 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Actually: "Why, Johnny Ringo. You look like somebody just...walked over your grave."

Now you can say Yee Haw!!!   :P

Poor soul, you were just too high strung

4 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

My fight's not with you, Holliday.

^_^

LL

I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?

12 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

I want your blood. And I want your soul. And I want them both right now!

LL

I'm your Huckleberry

Archived