SASS Wire Forum

Texas club

Howlin' Wolf

Howdy all,

so so there was a club in Clarendon TX called the Canadian River Regulators. Does anyone know if it’s still active or are there any others in that area?

thanks 

H Wolf 

HW,

It closed several years ago...at least at the Clarendon site.  

The Texas Tumbleweeds shoot in Amarillo, 60 miles west of Clarendon. A lot of the shooters from Clarendon are there now. There is also Pampa close to Clarendon that has a small club and the Gruesome Gulch Gang in Kress about 60 miles south of Amarillo.

Jax T

20 hours ago, Howlin' Wolf said:

Howdy all,

so so there was a club in Clarendon TX called the Canadian River Regulators. Does anyone know if it’s still active or are there any others in that area?

thanks 

H Wolf 

What are you doing in Texas may I ask??

1 hour ago, COLORADO JACKSON said:

What are you doing in Texas may I ask??

Well truth be told we are looking to move back to Texas. My family still lives in the Ft Worth area and it’s more centrally located for the company.  looking at the Amarillo area but found a place in Clarence’s I kinda like 

I live just outside of Clarendon. It's a good place. And 3 clubs within an hour and a half drive. Easy drive to Land Run, Great Spaghetti Western and EOT also!!

Jax T

3 hours ago, Howlin' Wolf said:

Well truth be told we are looking to move back to Texas. My family still lives in the Ft Worth area and it’s more centrally located for the company.  looking at the Amarillo area but found a place in Clarence’s I kinda like 

LORD HELP US!!! Welcome back...don't forget to take your Texas re-entrance exam!!

3 hours ago, Jax T said:

I live just outside of Clarendon. It's a good place. And 3 clubs within an hour and a half drive. Easy drive to Land Run, Great Spaghetti Western and EOT also!!

Jax T

Great Spaghetti Western...now that was a helluva match!!

It absolutely was a hell of a match!!! Ready to go again!!!!

Archived