SASS Wire Forum

The Aussie adventure begins

18 minutes ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Will try to upload a video of Jackson winning the invitational shoot off  [ starts with 8 shooters for both men & ladies ]

816.MOV

It took a while to load but was worth the wait.

7 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

My Android won't play your file but it well upload to YouTube .

Thanks Warden ..If I load some more can you do the same..thanks.

Some Steve Irwin [ Crocodile man ] pics at his Australia Zoo...last day to-day Monday ..Jackson & Nana fly back to the USA Tues morning.

Alongsiide a large poster of Steve.....Feeding a Red Kangaroo, touching a Koala & a pic of a [Laughing ] Kookaburra

Steve has been gone now for nearly 13 years  but his legacy will live on forever..his daughter Bindi was just recently engaged.

014.JPG

003.JPG

001.JPG

010.JPG

Jackson shooting a stage.

First time I've watched my 44-40 outfit in action..now I know why I love them so much & they & the ammo worked great !!

The Roses fly back home today.

1. When ya' suitcase is to heavy

2. Ready to go

Well that's it folks ..there ain't no more  !!

002.JPG

003.JPG

Best vacation ever. McGinty and Mohawk are wonderful people, The Gold Coast Gamblers are a great bunch and put on a terrific match. Nana and I were treated like royalty. Many thanks to all, especially Mohawk and McGinty, but also to Kathouse Kelli and Ex Sighted for helping Nana with shooting and costuming. The bags were too heavy because someone bought some cowgirl outfits(not me!!) 

First plane delay was due to weather, the second flight was canceled because the pilot didn't make it.We couldn't leave until Sunday because they couldn't get us on a flight to Australia. After much hassle and many phone calls they booked us on another airline(Quantas).

We hope to make it back downunder someday, if you ever get the chance you ought to go!!!!

Glad all is good JR &  that your bags finally arrived...it was a pleasure to have you & Nana visit & I'm sure you will have plenty of memories to look back on............& thank you again for the wonderful knife.

Archived