SASS Wire Forum

Newest A-SALT Weapon on the market!

Just got a new neighbor that is not so diligent about picking up after his pitties.  Noticed a measurable increase in aerial vermin while working in my yard this weekend.  May need to invest in one of those.

So doe splattering salt around the house interest the family pets?

ado you have to throw some over your shoulder every time you fire the gun!

My grandson got in trouble with his. Had salt everywhere in the house chasing 2 flies. He wanted to shoot them as they flew. When they landed he shoo’d them away and then went after them. :lol:

Salt hasn't caused any issues - we've had ours for several years. If anything it's gets cleaned up every week when we vacuum, wipe counters, etc.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

2 hours ago, bgavin said:

I notice the orange tip... it must be CA compliant.

Only if it has a Prop 65 sticker...  -_-  

3 hours ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS # 10274 said:

Salt hasn't caused any issues - we've had ours for several years. If anything it's gets cleaned up every week when we vacuum, wipe counters, etc.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Yore dog has probably licked most of it up by then. :lol:

10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

My grandson got in trouble with his. Had salt everywhere in the house chasing 2 flies. He wanted to shoot them as they flew. When they landed he shoo’d them away and then went after them. :lol:

Mrs. Lose didn’t like the salt on the tile floors after a fly hunting session or two. After they spread chicken manure around the avocado and citrus groves across the street we have tons of flies, lots of targets.

My wife loves that I can take out a fly on the window between the blinds with my Bug-A-Salt gun.  So little salt it's not seen or noticed by her and no squashed bug on her window. 

During fly season (we don't have many flying bugs here in the Tucson area), I go out on the back porch and kill flies.  There's no limit on flies and it's almost as much fun as killing baby carrots with my little Mini BB Cannon.  Life is good.

54 minutes ago, Patagonia Pete said:

I can see where that might come in real handy.  There is a learning curve on how to point this weapon effectively. 

Archived