SASS Wire Forum

Southeast Regional Ambush At Cavern Cove

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Congratulations to Sidekick and Dodge City Dixie. men's overall and Southeast Regional champ, and ladies overall and Southeast regional champ.

Congrats to Sidekick and Dixie.

Scores up anywhere?

We had a ball, the match was very well organized and presented, food was good,interesting part of the country. We will be back to Cavern Cove.Drying stuff out as we speak/type

Imis

Tennessee Williams, I had a chicken foot on my gas tank.....The hoodoo  must have worked...no train wrecks but the wheels came off on two stages.    Congrats on the 2nd place finish.

1 hour ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

We had a ball, the match was very well organized and presented, food was good,interesting part of the country. We will be back to Cavern Cove.Drying stuff out as we speak/type

Imis

It was a pleasure meeting you Imis.

3 minutes ago, Ron "Ironhead" Smith said:

Proof he doesn't always wear a hat that could shade the entire Texas hill country. It was a pleasure meeting you Imis.

20191026_214818.jpg

That's not Imis.

Looks like Scarlett's husband?

35 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

That's not Imis.

I think you're right. I met so many folks this match I may get some confused. Tail end of four straight days of driving to & from the range and working the match so other folks could play.

9 minutes ago, Ron "Ironhead" Smith said:

I think you're right. I met so many folks this match I may get some confused. Tail end of four straight days of driving to & from the range and working the match so other folks could play.

And I thank you and all the other fine folks that put on this excellent match!

2 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

I have always heard that cowboys don't like a track meet. Sure am glad that they don't mind a swim meet :D

After Noah's Revenge, (the Tennessee State Match held in Memphis a few years ago)  some cowboys, (Imis for one) are mentally equipped for it!!

3 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

After Noah's Revenge, (the Tennessee State Match held in Memphis a few years ago)  some cowboys, (Imis for one) are mentally equipped for it!!

That was "The Great Monsoon Shoot" in 2009.

Congratulations to Dodge City Dixie and Sidekick for their Overall wins.

Also thanks to everyone who made this a great match under less than ideal conditions. 

Randy

Congratulations to Dodge City Dixie and Sidekick and all the category winners.

Thanks to all the North Alabama Regulators for all the hard work putting on this great match!

Congratulations Dodge City Dixie ans Sidekick Regional overall champions. 

Also congratulations to all the category winners. 

We had a great posse marshall team  Max Payne and Fast Eddie. 

The Regional is in the books. The North Alabama Regulators welcomed us all and did all humanly
possible to make the match run with occasional heavy rain.
No one should ever think that match directors, range masters, or clubs have any influence over the
weather, having been there and done that, myself. When outdoors it's always luck of the draw.
Side match day was impossibly beautiful, Day one was at times, downpours. Day two was supposed
to be worse, but was not bad. Some drizzle and mostly light showers. Some light even showed through
a couple of times. I said, "In ancient times, that was called the sun."
Branchwater Jack wrote some well thought out stages, and was like a man possessed trying to meet all
the needs of the day. Buck D. Law and so many others did well under pressure.
I did not shoot a good match but that was on me. I've seen rain before. Last Kiss shot CLEAN, by the way!
I really enjoyed the State Park Lodge at Guntersville, a classic older structure with a lot of wood, stone and
class. The Banquet was very enjoyable, especially at a table full of great friends!
Thanks to all who had a hand in it.
Harley.

12 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

That's not Imis.

I’d confirm the Tommy sighting however, there’s no picture showing!  It was an AWESOME match in spite of the rain!!!  Well done!!

Well done North Alabama Regulators! Nice match.

Despite the rain and dropped pistol, I had a great time.

Congrats Sidekick and Dodge City Dixie!

Jackalope and Anita Margarita ran a great posse, thank you.

Archived