SASS Wire Forum

I got my first SDQ Saturday...

... which earned me a time of 150 seconds for the stage. Later, I got to thinking if I had been horsing around with my Spencer, 18" Buntlines, and Darne shotgun, 150 seconds might very well have been the preferable time. :lol:

FCGF - I switched lead after the first five so I wasn't cross-shooting, and on the last target I cocked the empty pistol whilst simultaneously realizing I had switched lead, re-cocked the pistol I had just shot, holstering the cocked empty gun at the same time, shot the target, and re-holstered that one. It took me a minute of thinking at the unloading table to figure out why one of my empty pistols was cocked. :lol:

4 minutes ago, J Bar Binks, #47015 said:

FCGF - I switched lead after the first five so I wasn't cross-shooting, and on the last target I cocked the empty pistol whilst simultaneously realizing I had switched lead, re-cocked the pistol I had just shot, holstering the cocked empty gun at the same time, shot the target, and re-holstered that one. It took me a minute of thinking at the unloading table to figure out why one of my empty pistols was cocked. :lol:

OK-You win:excl:...........:P

JBB is buy'n ALL the drinks tonight.......

OLG

Everybody has, or everybody will.  My favorite:  Stinky Jim drops a pistol on the firing line.  He looks down at it & sez: that is not my gun.

Miz Pete: I just noticed the above was your 1000th post.

In Canada, on Canadian Gunnutz we have a tradition.

Here's your 1000 post goat.

Enjoy.

Funny-Goat-Laughing-Without-Teeth.jpg

2 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Here's your 1000 post goat.

Enjoy.

I like goats.

Welcome to the club.

What took ya so long:rolleyes:

Mine was shucking my pistol (empty thank heavens) out of the holster instead of the shot shells I was trying to get out. I have since reduced the amt of hip movt in my technique:blush:

I had only been shooting cowboy for a few matches when I earned the mother of all penalties. I got to the line and ran the pistols very badly then the shotgun portion was to painful to watch. By the time I picked up the rifle I was clueless of what to do so I just did a 10 round dump. I earned a spirit of the game (they never did give me the trophy that goes along with that). This was back during the rank point days so I went from next to last to last place on that stage.

40 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Try-SDB........:P

OLG

Wow.  You get a SDB for a SDQ?

Where is this club you speak of????:D

On 7/16/2019 at 12:12 PM, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Try-SDB........:P

OLG

Wouldn't that be SqDB....?   whistling.gif  smile-or-happy-face.gif

I ain't earned a SDQ. Yet...

But at one point I had not ever laid my motorcycle down while riding either. I fixed that one three times.

:o

Archived