SASS Wire Forum

2019 Indiana State SASS Championship Scores

Lil Sis  No. 27662

http://www.paradisepassregulators.com/Scores.html

We had an awesome weekend with the most amazing friends to shoot with. Hope everyone enjoyed the shoot. 

The stages were great and the range looked the best ever.  Thanks everyone for the hard work and dedication to make Paradise Pass a great place to shoot.

Hope to see you all again next year.

Thank you to everyone who put on such a great match  it was my first time there for the Indiana state and Lord willing it certainly won’t be the last. Being able to meet all your friends - what a treasure. Right on Posse 4. Great job Paradise Pass!

GG

This was our first time for this shoot, but it won't be our last! We had a great time with old friends and got to meet some new ones. Thanks!

It was sure great to see you Gunner! Our paths don't cross often enough. 

Seamus, it sure was great to see Kay again...… lol

Kaya and I met so many great people this weekend I just cant believe it. Lots of new friends for sure!

I'm still really tired. Work is going to be rough today.

A great time was had by all! One of the best venues in the country! Shhhhh don’t tell anyone because this place is a paradise and one of the best kept secrets in SASS! What a fantastic match! Everything the stages, food, atmosphere was off the charts cool. The people were the absolute best! 

This is a must go match! 

It was great to meet you Colt! The more we talked the more I liked you. Safe travels on the way home Pard. Hope to shoot with you and Matt again someday. 

2 hours ago, Colt Faro, SASS #54579 said:

A great time was had by all! One of the best venues in the country! Shhhhh don’t tell anyone because this place is a paradise and one of the best kept secrets in SASS! What a fantastic match! Everything the stages, food, atmosphere was off the charts cool. The people were the absolute best! 

This is a must go match! 

Matt Black had a 14.35 sec. stage average for the match, wow!  Congrats!!

Randy

52 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Matt Black had a 14.35 sec. stage average for the match, wow!  Congrats!!

Randy

He shot pretty well. He a few little bobbles here and there but all in all pretty good. The best part was all the fun we had and great people we had to hang out with. That’s whats most important. 

Archived