SASS Wire Forum

MN State championship

Congratulations to Pious Player, Overall (men's and ladies) Minnesota State Champion. 

For those of us on her posse, all we could do was watch and say..."wow!"

Also, a shout out to MN Men's State Champion, Jackpine Bill. Awesome shooting pard! You are a true champion, and class act. 

And finally, thank you to the Granite City Gunslingers for hosting and 1st class state match. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. 

Congratulations to Pious Player, Top Minnesota shooter in both women and men.  A great run and gun State Shoot. Thanks to all the hard work by the Granite City Gunslingers group. Amazing how you keep adding new stages and improvements every year. 

A great match. Great people. Even if I did have to put up with G.W. Wade for a neighbor...

I have always had a lot of fun at this match. A big thank you to all the people of the Granite City Gunslingers for getting it done!

She is an amazingly talented shooter and a joy to watch.  I'm honored to call her a friend.

On behalf of the Granite City Gunslingers, thanks to all you participated.  Come back next year and bring your friends.  

Mark you calendars for the Cowboy Extravaganza, Sept 14 & 15, which will include  Cowboy and Wild Bunch matches, Long Range and other Cowboy fun.  You can shoot either or two days.  This is the weekend before Gunsmoke, so a great warm up event.  Camping on the range.  Details will be out soon.

Congratulations Pious Player! Sounds like you opened up a serious can of whoop a$$ !! I loved watching you shoot a million years ago in AZ.  Sounds like nothing has changed.  Well done, chiquita!  As for Jackpine Bill?  Well, that doesn't surprise me one bit!  That boy can shoot!  It sure does sounds like the MN shoot was fun, well run and a bucket list event.  Congrats to all who participated and to all who worked to make it a successful shoot.  It ain't easy but it's sure worth it when you get all of the above high praise.  Can't wait to see all you Yankees in the winter. :P Oh, and Mogollon Drifter?  Miss you, too, boy!  Still laugh about you incredible work on MY forearm.  

Archived