SASS Wire Forum

Where people came from

A little boy asked his daddy where people came from. He told his boy it all started with Adam and Eve. They had kids, their kids had kids and so on and so forth.

The boy then went and asked his mom where people came from. She told him first, there was some monkeys. Over time some of those monkeys started to change. Then those descended from them started changing and changing until they became people.

The little boy obviously upset went running back to his dad crying and saying he had lied to him. The dad just said, no son. Your mom was talking about her side of the family....

Hey IMIS,

TN drove over to Oak Ridge yesterday to shoot with the Outlaws.  Took him 2.5+ hours

(one way) to get here and we made him feel welcome.

At first, we felt honored that he would travel over just to shoot with us.

We later found out that he made the trip just so he could mark the locations where DQ's were

located off I-40 and distances between those DQ's.

..........Widder

57 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey IMIS,

TN drove over to Oak Ridge yesterday to shoot with the Outlaws.  Took him 2.5+ hours

We later found out that he made the trip just so he could mark the locations where DQ's were

..........Widder

And that my fellow pards is the Cowboy Way!

The way I heard it, the little boy asked where he came from, and his father and mother both started to explain about the birds and the bees.  The kid looked exasperated and said, "I know all about that stuff, but where do I come from? Johnny, next door comes from Philadelphia, where do I come from?" :P:lol:

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey IMIS,

..........Widder

It was a great match with lots of good shooters and better people. I recommend it! Plus there happens to be 3 DQs on the way so you dont run out of nanner splits!

15 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

It was a great match with lots of good shooters and better people. I recommend it! Plus there happens to be 3 DQs on the way so you dont run out of nanner splits!

I count 4 and a 5th if you take a slight detour over to Gainsboro ;)

Crossville

Cookeville

2 in Lebanon

Gainsboro

i think there might be one in Smithville if you take that route :D

19 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I count 4 and a 5th if you take a slight detour over to Gainsboro ;)

Crossville

Cookeville

2 in Lebanon

Gainsboro

i think there might be one in Smithville if you take that route :D

I only pass smithville cookeville and crossville. I may need to look into a detour.

This reminds me of when me and Widder is sitting around the range talking about our "split times". Everybody else is wondering why our split times are so long when in reality we're talking about how quick we can down nanner splits.

Archived