SASS Wire Forum

1st Clean match

Tyrel Cody

FB_IMG_1563128106870.thumb.jpg.02c34a51d48980d588c872c7fb4ec453.jpgNot sure I can call it a clean match shooting Frontiersman, but I finally shot a whole match today with no misses, no penalties, and no safety violations!

It was a BLAST!

My first clean match was at the first Smokeout In The Hills at Possum Trot, shooting Frontier Cartridge.  The next TEN clean matches were in Frontiersman!  I finally shot a clean match with smokeless a couple of years ago, shooting Senior at Wartrace.  Black Powder makes you concentrate a little more!!

Way to go, Tyrel!!!

Just now, J-BAR #18287 said:

Well done, the first of many I’m sure!

Took over 8 years to get this one; so I figure 4 maybe 5 more before I can't shoot any more :lol:

Nice goin'  Tyrel.

A clean match in one of the most difficult categories.

Well done, my friend!

--Dawg

Congratulations brother, trust me he earned it! He had a cap that wouldn’t go off and after going around a couple of times I thought he’d ground it. Nope hangs in hits the target and a few minutes later tells me “ not worried about time I want to shoot clean”. Well you didn’t have any misses or a P but it was pretty smoky and dirty!!!!! Lol

Great Job.         Bushrod 

There ya gone and done it.  You ruined your perfect streak 

Personally I am on a 8 year streak.    Haven't shot a clean match since day one. And don't intend to fix that any time soon

2 minutes ago, Waimea said:

Good job, Tyrel.

You'll always remember the first time.

That's an extra hug for you!:lol:

I'm secure in my manhood, bring it on :lol:

1 minute ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I'm secure in my manhood, bring it on :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you a Lumberjack?

5 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Not sure I can call it a clean match shooting Frontiersman, but I finally shot a whole match today with no misses, no penalties, and no safety violations!

It was a BLAST!

Congrats Tyrel, I think I'd have to call it a "Dirty Clean"

Randy

I don't get em very often but when I do I hoot and holler!!!:lol: Congrats!!

If you're looking for new goals,  try catching up with Lonesome Ryder.  Clean matches are far more common than not.  In the spring he shot a 10 stage match clean at Parker Kansas using 60 Armys because some targets were knockdowns.  The first day the first 5 stages were shot in a thunderstorm!  Elder Statesman.

792583694_LonesomeRyderJuly2019.jpg.1cb5e29bcc3423e6282a95f5ca4d8325.jpg

Nice, Nice, Nice! By the way could someone explain to me the meaning of "clean match".:D:D;)

Archived