SASS Wire Forum

ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

1. A MENS KAKADU long outback drover coat XL color brown.  This coat sells on amazon for $229.95.  Asking $100 shipped with an unopened can of wax treatment.

2. A outback trail duster waterproof long drover coat, brown, by foxfire size XS ( this was my wife coat) sells on Amazon for $119.99.  asking $60.00 shipped

3. A Foxfire trail duster waterproof long drover coat, Black, size Large  sells on Amazon for $119.99.  Asking $60.00 shipped  Email gentjack@tds.net or call 763-688-3786

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

On 7/12/2019 at 3:11 PM, Gentleman Jack Daniels said:

2. A outback trail duster waterproof long drover coat, brown, by foxfire size XS ( this was my wife coat) sells on Amazon for $119.99.  asking $60.00 shipped

I'm interested in No. 2 but would it be possible to get pictures of the actual coat for sale?  Dusters tend to get ridden hard and put up wet, just would like to get an idea of the condition of the coat.

Email me at : gentjack@tds.net and I will get you pics. It is as new and in perfect condition. It’s been stored in the house forever.  I can provide you a list of references from the SASS community that is longer than both your arms. We’ve sold the farm, we’re both 80 years old and are moving to a 1275 sq ft townhouse from a 4 bedroom on 10 acres with a 16 stall heated barns and a24 x 24 garage, a 150 x 54 ft indoor arena and a separate 4 stall garage..  I realize this is way more info than you asked for but it might help  someone else.  A lot of stuff has got to go..

Doc Red Dawg. I just sent you PM I had emailed you last Wednesday to both addresses on your profile page and the yahoo came back undeliverable.  I looked at that again and I’m not sure you received the hotmail one either..  please let me know if your still interested in No.1. 

Archived