SASS Wire Forum

7 11 day, free slurpees

Rye Miles #13621

2 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

7-Eleven still exists?

Apparently so! :lol:

None around here.

7 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

Not in this part of Ohio, darn it...I want a Slurpee!

Really? No 7/11's there?? There's a few up here scattered around. The closest one is 4 miles from my house!!! I'll have one for ya!! What flavor?:P

58 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

Nope, only 7-11's in Ohio are all up north...sucks cuz I used to live 2 blocks from one...I like the cherry or blue raspberry...

I'll get a cherry one and toast to you!! It's nice and hot here today too!!That slurpee is gonna be so cold I'll probably get one of those freeze headaches!!:lol:

8 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'll get a cherry one and toast to you!! It's nice and hot here today too!!That slurpee is gonna be so cold I'll probably get one of those freeze headaches!!:lol:

You could be a gentleman and take her one after she gets off werk... 

3 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I would but she lives a good 4 hours from me! I'm not THAT much of a gentleman!:lol:

7-11's are everywhere here on the left coast.

I steer clear of them on 7/11. Too crazy! I made the mistake of parking at the rear of the lot at a 7-11 on 7/11 in Oregon a couple of years ago.

I could not get out of the parking lot. It literally took me 15 minutes of cussive patience (That's sitting there cursing while you wait for the brain trust of the area to get their free stuff)

1 hour ago, Tyrel Cody said:

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I would but she lives a good 4 hours from me! I'm not THAT much of a gentleman!:lol:

Trust me Tyrel, Rye is telling you the truth.....he's not!  I'd have trouble getting him to fetch me a Slurpee if it was 4 minutes....:P

Lived two miles from one growing up and would ride my bike up there every day during the summer.  Best story however involves my sister who at the age of 14 came home and threw up all over her bedroom.  I walked in as my Mother was panicking that she was throwing up blood.  I stuck my head in and said "That's cherry slurpee and rum, mom.  I saw her at the 7/11 a few hours ago with ..."  I was 3 years older than her and smart enough to throw up before coming in the house when I got to overindulging.

3 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

Trust me Tyrel, Rye is telling you the truth.....he's not!  I'd have trouble getting him to fetch me a Slurpee if it was 4 minutes....:P

4 minutes??? No problem for you darlin'!!:wub:

Archived