SASS Wire Forum

Yep, always a fine meal at Red River Cowpokes, Albany, OK (30 minutes north of Bonham, TX) but  T-bone steak is on menu for up coming week-end (13th) at their annual Shootin for the Brand match.    Come on and shoot seven great stages topped off with steak and plenty door prizes..  

Whew, when I looked at the title I thought ole Tbone Dooley wuz gettin' roasted! :o

Kajun

Man, I'd love to make it, but I'm still stuck up in the great Pacific Northwet.  No typo, but it's been pretty dry the last few days...

13 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Whew, when I looked at the title I thought ole Tbone Dooley wuz gettin' roasted! :o

Kajun

:D

In case y’all are wondering what the Buckles look like...here’s one!  The Cowpokes have also been making a lot of improvements this year.  Still more to come, but all

the stages are covered with plenty of fans to keep you cool

on every stage!

And remember, the Cowpokes are hosting the SASS Oklahoma State Championship 2019 September 11th - 14th!

3303E310-02E8-4F02-B25A-3DEB2E0148F5.jpeg

For those who have not been to Cowpokes range, heat is not as bad as some ranges.  Range is up on hill, covered firing line, and besides the usual breeze, there are plenty fans blowing.....did I mention t-bone steaks.

1 hour ago, Slick McClade said:

Definitely looking forward to the guys trip up there. Myself , Hammerrock, Colorado Jackson and Big Iron Patnode will be making the trip. Should be lots of fun !! 

Be dang sure you and the boy get in the chow line ahead of them other two. Just sayin...…..

18 minutes ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Be dang sure you and the boy get in the chow line ahead of them other two. Just sayin...…..

We already have our secret weapon ready. When they call chow I’m gonna pop the lid on a hidden bag of Oreos . They’ll be busy for at least 30 min trying to find them. :) 

31 minutes ago, Slick McClade said:

We already have our secret weapon ready. When they call chow I’m gonna pop the lid on a hidden bag of Oreos . They’ll be busy for at least 30 min trying to find them. :) 

Now that's a Slick trick! :P

Kajun

It will not work on CoJac.  See ya Sat.

Archived