SASS Wire Forum

My Wife and I are moving closer to family. We are selling our custom home in a gated community. It was the last house that I built

before closing my construction business that I ran for 38 years.

Detached shop, RV parking and many more features.

Thanks for looking,

Johnny Meadows

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1074-E-Amber-Way-Camp-Verde-AZ-86322/71344165_zpid/?view=public

We have been to his home and it is beautiful. Too bad we don't live in AZ or we would be very interested. Good luck in your sale and future move.

Texas Maverick

The $0 HOA fees, shop and parking are very appealing.

We looked at over 70 properties in the Prescott area.. could not find what we wanted under $600,000

I hate to ask where you're moving too.  We moved away from Chino Valley 25 years ago to help care for my wife's parents. Indiana is okay but the summers are miserably humid after being spoiled in Prescott.

53 minutes ago, Cholla said:

I hate to ask where you're moving too.  We moved away from Chino Valley 25 years ago to help care for my wife's parents. Indiana is okay but the summers are miserably humid after being spoiled in Prescott.

Just south of Tucson in Sahuarita.  It is very close to the same elevation as Camp Verde..  3,100 plus elevation and closer to where I grew up in the Gils River Valley.

J.M.

That sounds nice. Still in AZ. Still in the Sonoran Desert. Close to Tombstone. Close to your childhood memories and family. The White Mountains are close by. Sounds like a win to me.

4 hours ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

Surely someone out there is looking for a nice home in gun friendly Arizona.

J M

If we could we would that's for sure...trouble is your Government says we are aliens !!!  Love the house Johnny, hope it sells for you .

11 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

If we could we would that's for sure...trouble is your Government says we are aliens !!!  Love the house Johnny, hope it sells for you .

Hell, Mohawk, being an illegal alien ain’t such a bad thing in the U.S. What’s another couple to add to the 40,000,000 already here?:P. It’s a nice house.

On 7/8/2019 at 8:02 AM, Yul Lose said:

Hell, Mohawk, being an illegal alien ain’t such a bad thing in the U.S. What’s another couple to add to the 40,000,000 already here?:P. It’s a nice house.

EXACTLY!!  Nice house Johnny good luck, it will move quickly!

Same here, got roasted a number of times cause we spent 70% of our time there and only 30% in Australia.

And they got offended in immigration when I said I'm spending $50,000.00 a year here...gee would have been better as an Illegal alien???:wacko: and got free everything:D

This is a beautiful home with a detached shop. I've visited Johnny here many times over the years. It's  a place I'd consider if I was closer to retirement. Sedona, Flagstaff, Cowtown and Winter Range are all within 1 to 1 1/2 hours driving.

Tully

Archived