SASS Wire Forum

WTB Double barrel 12ga

Idaho Bob

Does anybody have an extra back up coach gun they’d like to re-home? 

I’m looking for a good beginner shotgun that won’t break the bank. 

Open to pretty much any option that will get me shooting without many issues. I’ve considered a new stoeger, but thought I might reach out here first.  I stupidly sold an 1887 and a slicked up stoeger to start a business and now I need them. :D 

Also, if anybody is interested in a trade, I can offer custom leather work that would come out in your favor. 

If you need a new rig, new chaps, or anything else, I’d be happy to talk. 

Thank you!

-Idaho Bob 

65F5A61B-0C05-4A78-B8B9-45ABC69BB02F.jpeg

ED99AC50-5326-4B2B-9B91-D4C314231AD8.jpeg

D242716F-528A-48E9-869B-1054C4B8429C.jpeg

B097626C-2073-45DA-8806-460A3C3FAAAB.jpeg

EE3B8007-A7B6-4315-B246-94C08E48564D.jpeg

Check out this for sale post from the wire -,click on the image to go to the listing.  Item 3 is a SxS

52 minutes ago, Too Tall Bob said:

Check out this for sale post from the wire -,click on the image to go to the listing.  Item 3 is a SxS

Darn, that sounds like a really nice shotgun. I wish it was a 12. I’m pretty well stocked up on 12 gauge shells. Don’t have any 20’s....  I’ll have to think that one over hard. Thank you for the help! 

11 minutes ago, Idaho Bob said:

Darn, that sounds like a really nice shotgun. I wish it was a 12. I’m pretty well stocked up on 12 gauge shells. Don’t have any 20’s....  I’ll have to think that one over hard. Thank you for the help! 

Read it closer, 12 gauge with 20 inch barrels.

4 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Read it closer, 12 gauge with 20 inch barrels.

Yep! I completely misread that. It’s been a long day. Haha.  I just sent him a message. Thank you Sir!  

-Idaho Bob 

There are a couple used ones on GunBroker right now that are reasonably priced.  It doesn't much to slick these up at home.

• 2 weeks later...

Bob I have one race ready by gunslinger and may be able to make a trade.  Call me 409 782-001

• 2 weeks later...

Good day,

if you are still looking for a 12 ga. Coach gun, I have a couple that may be of interest. 

Rossi coach gun, very good condition but there is a bluing finish issue on the barrel...

coyote cap special edition IAC model 99 with lock open feature, like new

both have been shot but not very much as I don't shoot SASS matches...I just like the SASS style guns...the looks, .the nostalgia, and the viscaral feel when handling them (you can see and feel something happen when the actions are worked). Unfortunately my shooting time has become limited  so some things can be let go now...

Are you still looking. I have a stoger that has been sliced up with weight and recoil pad added to make it easy on my shoulder. Let me know at grblack

01@comcast.net. 

Sorry gentleman! Yes I am still looking. For some reason, I haven’t received notifications for the last several replies!  I’m going to go back and read the comments here and I’ll send messages accordingly. My apologies.  I changed the email associated with my account when I started a business account and have been quite a few comments by the looks of it. 

-IB d

On 7/16/2019 at 11:23 AM, Happy Appy said:

Bob I have one race ready by gunslinger and may be able to make a trade.  Call me 409 782-001

Happy, 

Thank you! I’ll give you a call tomorrow  and we can talk.  If I remember correctly, the last 4 of your number are -0019. Is that correct? 

-IB. 

6 hours ago, straightshooter47 said:

Good day,

if you are still looking for a 12 ga. Coach gun, I have a couple that may be of interest. 

Rossi coach gun, very good condition but there is a bluing finish issue on the barrel...

coyote cap special edition IAC model 99 with lock open feature, like new

both have been shot but not very much as I don't shoot SASS matches...I just like the SASS style guns...the looks, .the nostalgia, and the viscaral feel when handling them (you can see and feel something happen when the actions are worked). Unfortunately my shooting time has become limited  so some things can be let go now...

StraightShooter, 

i sent a message with my contact info. Thank you!

-IB 

6 hours ago, George Rodgers said:

Are you still looking. I have a stoger that has been sliced up with weight and recoil pad added to make it easy on my shoulder. Let me know at grblack

01@comcast.net. 

I tried to send you an email, but it says your address is invalid. My email is JeffTucker@northidaholeather.com 

Thank you!

-Idaho Bob 

Idaho Bob,

That is some gorgeous leather you've got for trade. I'm currently looking to get my CAS setup complete and will be checking out your site!

On another note, I'm interested in a few of the shotguns listed here (still need a shotgun and rifle) and would like to follow up with some of the offers after you've had your choice of the offers. If you wouldn't mind letting us all know which one you went with, I'll follow up from there. 

Thanks and hope you find what you're looking for!

11 hours ago, Bluegrass Tuck said:

Idaho Bob,

That is some gorgeous leather you've got for trade. I'm currently looking to get my CAS setup complete and will be checking out your site!

On another note, I'm interested in a few of the shotguns listed here (still need a shotgun and rifle) and would like to follow up with some of the offers after you've had your choice of the offers. If you wouldn't mind letting us all know which one you went with, I'll follow up from there. 

Thanks and hope you find what you're looking for!

Thank you!  By all means, don’t let me hold you up!  There were a ton of great offers made here, so if you beat me to it, it’s no harm. I was hoping to find a guy who’s needing leather work. After buying 2 pistols, a rifle and an emergency sewing machine expense of $3500 last week, I’m a little strapped on cash at the moment.  I appreciate your courtesy, but if ya see something you want, go for it!!!  

-Idaho Bob 

I hear ya! We are in the buying everything process as well and didn't realize it was gonna be quite this expensive lol. Worth it though. Loved the atmosphere that was at the club we attended and can't wait to try more. Once I get a little better and decide exactly what I want in a better rig, I'm going to send you a message. Your work looked top notch on your website. Take care and have fun!

9 minutes ago, Bluegrass Tuck said:

I hear ya! We are in the buying everything process as well and didn't realize it was gonna be quite this expensive lol. Worth it though. Loved the atmosphere that was at the club we attended and can't wait to try more. Once I get a little better and decide exactly what I want in a better rig, I'm going to send you a message. Your work looked top notch on your website. Take care and have fun!

I sure appreciate your compliments. Thank you!  The website is a work in progress.  A better representation would be North Idaho Leather on Facebook and Instagram. I post to these places regularly.  You’ll also see posts from me in the Merchant Corner, so I need to be discreet and keep my personal posts here separate from business.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d recommend getting to a few matches, ask people questions about what they like/don’t like about their rigs, and ask to try out a few before you spend your hard earned dollars.  No reason to be in a hurry. 

Welcome to SASS and I hope to see you out there on the range! 

-Idaho bob 

Archived