SASS Wire Forum

Uberti 44-40 1875 Outlaws SPF

Hoss

Uberti consecutively numbered Uberti 1875 outlaws 5.5 inch barrel. CCH frame. Minor holster wear near muzzle. 

$800 for the pair, plus the ride. 

Trade interests include

Sharps Derringer 

Bond Derringer

92 Winchester 

WHATCHUGOT?

2FF99B6D-3677-435A-B1FB-93FC91C4EB20.jpeg

04098787-117A-4BA4-AE97-CDE47DEDFF06.jpeg

2 minutes ago, King Medallion said:

Great pistols, got a pair myself, my main match guns for several years.

Well, I’d try to sell them to you as back-ups, but I’m guessing you don’t need back ups! 

I have a pair of Iver Johnson Pocket pistols.  The are 5 shot in 32 CF and can shoot smokless powder.  Because of there age they are not without issues.  The first one fires and indexes great but I have been told that it is shaving lead.  The second does not always fire.  I am not sure if it was my ammo or the gun.  I figure they are worth $400 each and would be willing to trade the two of them for you pair of Outlaws.  Please let me know if you are intrested.

4 minutes ago, Nickel City Dude said:

I have a pair of Iver Johnson Pocket pistols.  The are 5 shot in 32 CF and can shoot smokless powder.  Because of there age they are not without issues.  The first one fires and indexes great but I have been told that it is shaving lead.  The second does not always fire.  I am not sure if it was my ammo or the gun.  I figure they are worth $400 each and would be willing to trade the two of them for you pair of Outlaws.  Please let me know if you are intrested.

I already have IJ  pocket pistols. But thanks for the offer. 

Archived