SASS Wire Forum

*#%@&#** Morons!

Subdeacon Joe

https://kmph.com/news/local/american-flags-ripped-down-from-church-fireworks-booth-and-burned-in-visalia?fbclid=IwAR02D-_Jh4xcFIvtdLGgTizPXLF61knSf7AkYmXrweim3nhFJe16NtO4go0

VISALIA, Calif. (FOX26) — A fireworks stand in Visalia is now sporting several new American flags, but that's after someone took down and burned two flags.

It happened early Wednesday morning at the Goshen Church of God fireworks stand near the A&W restaurant on Mooney Blvd. in Visalia.

The fireworks stand has been at the same spot every year for 37 years.

817de12b-6d5f-4b0c-a121-60e7aae12cc5-medium16x9_americianflag3.JPG?1562198435132

Good for them and kudos to Home Depot for stepping up!

Elk Grove has a fireworks stand that every year raises money to help the disabled.  A couple days ago to animals tried to rob that stand, and during the robbery actually hit the young lady volunteering at the stand with their car.  The community has stepped up to aid them!

A fireworks stand in Alabama is a sacred place.  Third only behind a Baptist Church and a Methodist Church.  Nobody messes with a fireworks stand or a produce stand in Alabama.

Destroy a flag near me and someone’s going to jail and someone’s going to the hospital.

People think I am kidding or full of BS when I say that. I am not kidding and a few have found that out.

I will express my First Amendment rights through the artistic form of dance. They will be participating in that dance. I consider it an add-on to their freedom of expression. 

I am generous that way.

4 hours ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

A fireworks stand in Alabama is a sacred place.  Third only behind a Baptist Church and a Methodist Church.  Nobody messes with a fireworks stand or a produce stand in Alabama.

Anybody that would rob a fireworks stand would knock over the pot of boiled peanuts at a produce stand.

Sounds like a great way to tote a whoopin' or catch a bullet to me.

25 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Anybody that would rob a fireworks stand would knock over the pot of boiled peanuts at a produce stand.

Sounds like a great way to tote a whoopin' or catch a bullet to me.

Agreed 100% ol' buddy.

Archived