SASS Wire Forum

Take That, Nike!

Subdeacon Joe

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-betsy-ross-ar-15.html?fbclid=IwAR1knLZlF2qup_B4gSJ44dNYBHKtFIx9BDbSI4WEh9nx2-s5Z-eH2RTnaBg

PSA Betsy Ross AR-15 "I STAND-15" Stripped Lower Receiver *Preorder Item (4-6 Weeks Delivery)

*This is a Pre-order item.  Expect shipments to begin within 4-6 weeks after purchase*

Palmetto State Armory’s limited-edition "ISTAND-15" Betsy Ross American Flag lower will only be available once.  Only 1776 of these are going to be made, so all serial numbers will be #1 through #1776.  The "ISTAND-15" lower comes from the most advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and is one of the industry’s finest forged, MIL-SPEC lowers. This PSA  lower is made using our automated manufacturing process. Our multi-million dollar engineering and manufacturing facilities allow us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value. 

These AR-15 forged lowers are quality made, MIL-SPEC designed and use 7075-T6 Aluminum.

Sold out. And I live in Kalifornia. 

6 minutes ago, Ethan Cord said:

Sold out. And I live in Kalifornia. 

Believe it or not,  you can buy stripped lowers from them.  You just have to get it shipped to a FFL and go through the usual paperwork. 

5 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Believe it or not,  you can buy stripped lowers from them.  You just have to get it shipped to a FFL and go through the usual paperwork. 

SDJ, I already own more ARs than I will ever need (1), however I was willing to buy a stripped lower with FU Kapernick written all over it just on general principal. 

Archived