SASS Wire Forum

SPF Old El Paso Floral Rig for sale

Asa Smith

SPF: 

Old El Paso floral carved rig with 3 matching holsters.

Loops are for 44/45 caliber.

The belt measures for approx. 44" - 48" buckle to holes.

Shown with a Ruger New Vaquero 5 1/2" barrel (not included) in the longest holster, 4 3/4" revolver in the middle length holster (stick out, must be made for a 3 1/2" barrel), the short holster looks to be for a smaller frame gun with 3" barrel (Ruger don't fit).  All holster are lined, right  strong side and hang vertical.

Has been in storage and need the holsters "stretched' to fit proper, kinda' snug with the Ruger, SAA a little better.

Overall very good condition.

I'm thinking $225 shipped to lower 48.

Reasonable offers considered.

Thanks for Looking 

Asa Smith

fullsizeoutput_10a0.jpeg

IMG_0151.JPG

fullsizeoutput_10a6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10a3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10a4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10a5.jpeg

I agree with Wild Willi. A great price for a carved leather holster. The belt is way too big for me as well, but I would be interested in holsters if you can't sell the complete rig. I am assuming El Paso could make a smaller belt to match the pattern.

Sorry for the slow reply.

I am not near my computer during the day.

6 hours ago, Grass Range said:

That is a long belt but what is the width?

The length is 44" to 48" and is 2 1/2" wide, sorry for the delay. Hoped my pics said it all, forgot to list width.

Asa

I received the leather yesterday from Asa. First off let me say what a pleasure he was to deal with. I sent him a money order on Friday & he shipped the leather on Monday, before receiving the payment. What a stand up pard. There was some confusion as to what the second & third holsters fit.  I was surprised that they were not stamped on the back as to what they fit. I think everything else I have gotten from El Paso Saddlery has been so stamped. Anyway, the second holster is a perfect fit for a Smith 4" K or L frame or a 4" Python. The third holster holds a 3" J frame Smith very well, but a Colt detective special is too large. Just because they do not fit  cowboy guns, I am not disappointed. I know El Paso Saddlery will make many of  their cowboy holsters to fit other guns, as I have special ordered them in the past.   All the rigs are plenty nice to wear to Sunday go to meetin' or a Saturday bar-b-que. I know Asa has some other rigs for sale(I've also got my eye on the Lawrence). I know you won't be disappointed in how he conducts business.

Thanks again...Hoodoo.

Thanks Hoodoo

Pleasure doing business with a fellow cowboy!

Hope it serves you well.

Make you a heck of a deal on any of the others....

Sounds like you have a "plethora" guns to fit it :lol:

Asa

Archived