SASS Wire Forum

Tusco shooting this Saturday, July 6th - Update - Cowboy Dress Optional

Buckaroo Bubba

**Tomorrow's match, (July 6th), will be Cowboy Dress Optional! The Heat Index is saying it will feel like 95 degrees tomorrow. So in an effort to keep everyone as cool as possible I thought this would help. We will also have Free Water on the Range. **

That time again! The Tusco Long Riders will be shooting this coming Saturday, July 6th.

Registration starts at approximately 8:45am, mandatory safety meeting at 10am. Planning on setting up 5 stages, shooting the first one twice, if you want, Scoring 5 stages.

Will be setting up under cover for shade or to stay away from the rain.

Pam's Chuckwagon will be open with Breakfast and Lunch available for purchase.

Come on out and celebrate our freedoms! Wear your Red, White, and Blue with your Cowboy Attire!

and see SASS World Champion Stone Creek Drifter!! (Ask for an autograph)

***We could use 1 or 2 extra people for setup this month, please let me know if you can make it to help out***

See you at the range!

Buckaroo Bubba

This shouldn't be in page 2. See ya Saturday. Charlie, I plan on making it three in a row.

1 hour ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

This shouldn't be in page 2. See ya Saturday. Charlie, I plan on making it three in a row.

I see the heat and humidity are causing you to have fanciful hallucinations again.  I suggest you find a cool spot in the shade and drink plenty of cold refreshments and you will come to your senses by Sat.

How to break a fever
  1. Take your temperature and assess your symptoms. ...
  2. Stay in bed and rest.
  3. Keep hydrated. ...
  4. Take over-the-counter medications like acetaminophen and ibuprofen to reduce fever. ...
  5. Stay cool. ...
  6. Take tepid baths or using cold compresses to make you more comfortable.
  7.  Embrace getting beat by an old man.:rolleyes:

Ifn I don't melt first, I will see ya all Saturday. 

Well, I didn't melt, but Mother Nature opened a cloud over my house and dropped almost two inches of rain in about 45 minutes Friday Evening.  That tended to overwhelm my garage drain and the rest is history.

Unfortunately I'm not gonna make this one, something else came up! :(

Have fun ya'll!!

Tomorrow's match, (July 6th), will be Cowboy Dress Optional! The Heat Index is saying it will feel like 95 degrees tomorrow. So in an effort to keep everyone as cool as possible I thought this would help. We will also have Free Water on the Range. 

- Buckaroo Bubba

Boo Hoo :(   I gotta miss this weekend at Tusco.  I are in Florida on a special trip for my Sweetheart's Birthday.  :)  Damn but it's hot down here.

EEEEEE Yuck!!

All packed up & ready to go & have a great time!
Even gonna eat Coffinmaker's supply of bacon (If Chuckwagon Pam will give it to me!)

--Dawg 

well, since nobody hasta wear clothes, I'z really tempted ta make the drive, but a couple of sweet houses came on the market today and if I don't get in to see them tomorrow I won't stand a chance...

Somebody get pics for me!

9 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

well, since nobody hasta wear clothes, I'z really tempted ta make the drive, but a couple of sweet houses came on the market today and if I don't get in to see them tomorrow I won't stand a chance...

Somebody get pics for me!

Good luck with the house hunting. 

Mmmm maybe dressing for skinny dipping would be cool 

2 hours ago, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

Mmmm maybe dressing for skinny dipping would be cool 

Until you sunburn parts that normally never see that much sunshine.:o:D

Sorry for the delay in getting the scores up. Spent the night at a 4th of July party with my family.

Thank you to the 56 shooters who joined us on a crazy hot day at Tusco.

Congrats to Mad Dog Max our Top Overall Shooter and to BDOC our Top Ladies shooter on the day. 

See you in August. 

Scores are up: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/2019-scores

- Buckaroo Bubba

45 minutes ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

Sorry for the delay in getting the scores up. Spent the night at a 4th of July party with my family.

But.....but.....it was July 6th.

Archived