SASS Wire Forum

Hell on Wheels!!

Phantom, SASS #54973

First time HoW participant and I can say it will not be my last.  If you don't have this match on your list, you are missing out.

Big tip of the cowboy hat to Assassin, Belle Drewry and the Border Vigilantes for all of their hard work and dedication in putting on a first class cowboy match.

Posse 8 ran like a fine swiss watch under the leadership of Phantom, if a cowboy or cowgirls wasn't shooting or loading/unloading they were workin'!   (I over heard a cowboy commenting that it was hard to find a job as they were always taken...)  

Big thank-you to the TO's, Phantom, Samual Dunbin Hadley, Doc Carnegie & Sister Sarah Carnegie, as they all took turns running the clock and making sure we were safe.    

Outstanding weather, food, stages (challenging with options, no memory test here!), range, and hospitality.   The Border Vigilantes checked all the boxes.

Lastly I would like to give a hearty handshake and WTG to my fellow Washington Pard, Runamuck!   He won first place in his Category-SS,  (what's up with that? :D  happy he graduated from my category) and also finished 4th. Overall.   Great shooting Pard and best of luck at Cowboy Iron Man.

Warm regards,

T-Bone Shorty

ps-Who was the cowboy who gave the opening invocation/prayer on Friday morning?   He was outstanding...  thank-you!

69 Cent Wizard gave the prayer before the match. He and Kid Bucklin run the Briggsdale County Shootists that host the "Return of the Buffalo" match in September in Briggsdale Colorado.

Archived