SASS Wire Forum

Hello, 911...

Dantankerous

62122703_2134590380000402_7146199722204594176_n.jpg

11 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Make it a pump...

I'm so sorry, and I do love cats, but this was funny.

While we are discussing cats, let's take a look at this paradox.

Strap some toast, butter side up, to the back of a cat. Now toss the cat up in the air.

Toast ALWAYS lands butter side down. Yet a cat ALWAYS lands on his feet.

Will it land on the butter, so the cat is on its back? Will it land on its feet, so the toast is not on the floor?

Or will it just stay up in the air because it can't decide?

7 minutes ago, Alpo said:

> snip <

Will it land on the butter, so the cat is on its back? Will it land on its feet, so the toast is not on the floor?

> snip <

After extensive research ... it appears the cat will float in the air!! Amazing!! :mellow:

Buttered_cat.jpg.0317c8e81e814075f2a4dad9a8468eff.jpg

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

While we are discussing cats, let's take a look at this paradox.

Strap some toast, butter side up, to the back of a cat. Now toss the cat up in the air.

Toast ALWAYS lands butter side down. Yet a cat ALWAYS lands on his feet.

If you throw the cat at a wall, does the cat hit the wall feet-first, or sideways?

I HAVEN'T DONE THIS, ALLIE, I'm just asking.

Cartoon in Playboy back in the 70s. These two guys wearing parachutes that you sit on are standing on the ground. Behind them are two bi-planes. On the ground between them is a squished, bloody, flat cat. But it is obvious the cat is belly down, back up. The caption is:

I TOLD YOU THEY'LL LAND ON THEIR FEET. PAY ME.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Cartoon in Playboy back in the 70s. These two guys wearing parachutes that you sit on are standing on the ground. Behind them are two bi-planes. On the ground between them is a squished, bloody, flat cat. But it is obvious the cat is belly down, back up. The caption is:

I thought I was the only one thinking of that very cartoon. :lol:

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Most guys claim they only read the articles. You actually read the cartoons.

Oh yeah. Granny in her see-through nighty. Little Annie Fannie. They used to have great cartoons in Playboy.

Honestly, the only article I recall reading was the Jimmy Carter interview, November 1976, where he had committed adultery in his heart by lusting after other women.

Three cowboys at a campfire in the desert. Two are talking, while the third is staring at a burning black and white spotted horse.

Caption is:

POOR SLIM. HIS PINTO EXPLODED.

Archived