SASS Wire Forum

Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday

Charlie T Waite

IMG_5540-600x504.jpg

I see it happening on both coasts!!  We citizens in the "Fly-over states" will have to buck up and fight to prevent this crap from seeping into our populace!!  

We need for Ginsburg to quit and get one REALLY conservative, right thinking jurist onto the SCOTUS and lay ALL of this crap to waste!!

Just came through the state a week ago and was thinking about moving there. That takes care of that.

Even close family is not enough of a reason to put of with a state whose government no longer represents the people that live more than 100 miles from the coast. The courts have allowed mob rule to become the primary form of lawmaking making the state senate irrelevant. :(:angry:

It sucks.  I live here and it sucks.

Edit:

I made a stop in at Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday after some time at the range (I forgot to set an alarm so I would head over to Orygun for their 5th Saturday match where i was going to test some BP rounds I made up Friday night) to pick up some 777 FFg and some cleaning supplies and boy was the gun area *BUSY*  I think they had all hands working and still had at least 5-7 customers waiting...

Archived