SASS Wire Forum

S & W Top break pistols

Rufus Brady

Two top break pistols for sale:

FIRST: This is a S & W double-action "Lemon Squeezer" in 38 S & W caliber. Ammunition is still available and was used by the Commonwealth forces during WWII in such pistols as the Smith and Wesson "Victory" models.  It is called the "lemon squeezer" because of the grip safety that you have to squeeze in order for it to fire.  Good strong bore and tight lock-up. Barrel about 4".

SECOND: This one is a S & W No. 2.  Nickel plated with most of the plating in GOOD condition (80%+).  Also in 38 S % W.  Bore in good shape with strong rifling.

BOTH pistols, as I stated already, have good bores and both have perfect grips.  Lemon squeezer has some case hardening showing on the tripper.  Model No. 2 has lanyard ring.

Now for the "legalese":  Washington state requires that I use an FFL on all transactions.  The cost will be $600 for BOTH, shipped by my FFL to yours.  Individually, cost is $350 each (Shipped!).  Usual "stuff": need a copy of your FFL (to me or my FFL, whatever you wish) and a USPO money order

DSC07255.jpg

DSC07259.jpg

DSC07260.jpg

DSC07261.jpg

DSC07262.jpg

DSC07909.JPG

DSC07910.JPG

DSC07911.JPG

DSC07912.JPG

Got on the computer instead of my phone.  I guess I was not getting the whole post on my phone. Sorry for the above questions I like the #2 but I guess not quite enough....  Best of luck to you on the sale. 

Morning, Rufus,

I think I'd like to take the Model 2 for $250 shipped.

PM me with your details.

Thanks kindly,

Brazos

2 hours ago, Rufus Brady said:

Lemon squeezer now $200 SHIPPED!

I’ll take the lemon squeezer 38 S&W Pistol.     It may be easier to make contact via my email.    HighNoonHenry at Gmail.com.   

Thanks

I would take either gun if your other buyer falls through.

My preference is the Model 2.

You can PM me or email waimea@outlawbullets.com.

Checks got here last night.  Busy week, so I'll get them shipped Friday or Sat.  (Remember, I'm retiring on Friday and gotta clear my desk, employee checkout, sign papers, etc)

No problem.   Congratulations on the retirement.    I’m “Training for Retirement”

going to get there one day.   Soon I hope.  

HNH

Archived