SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peso Bill 54015

Got an itch looking to scratch/WTB?T for a Schofield pistol

I had one a while back and regretted trading it off every since. Im looking for just one Schofield in .45 preferably but Ill consider other calibers, barrel length, Ill consider any. I have cash and also several non SASS pistols for part trade?  It can be a beater, not looking to buy a new one or one that's had a lot of work, just a carry gun, not for SASS competition.

You are going to need a dirty harry type shoulder holster and a big coat if you are going to CWC a Schofield .  S&Ws are about 15% smaller than copies

I wasn't planning on CCW its, I live in the high desert of NV and we do a lot of off roading, plus its a open carry state:.) When I carry CCW I usually carry my Glock.40 or my KImber commander in .45 ACP. You often see people open carry in my neck of the wood, one guy who really stands out carries a Ruger .nickle plated .44 mag with a 7 1/2 barrel in a cowboy rig, I see him a lot in the local grocery store, no one gives him a second look :.)  

Makes a great snake gun

How about 44-40?

https://www.coltforum.com/forums/want-sell/361943-uberti-taylor-schofield-800-shipped.html

FYI, I don't know the seller or have any skin in it. Just passing along information I found

Saw a nickel with white grips in .45 and 7" barrel in Sturgis SD gun store for around $750 last week. Sorry dont remember the name of the store, but couldnt be that many of them.

Just my personal experience but I would make sure to avoid the armi san marco  version from late 90's

Sent you a PM.

Duffield

Peso Bill,

If you are still looking, I have:

.45LC Navy Arms Schofield 7” brl.

“fired once”

#5966  NHNN 

$675.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.