SASS Wire Forum

I’ve gone and done it !

Idaho Bob

Just received my welcome email. I should have joined 16 years ago, but priorities changed when our first bundle of joy arrived. 3 kids later, I’m ready to have some fun!!!!  

Alias approved, Idaho Bob, SASS# 108852. 

Welcome Idaho Bob  to the best game and folks going. Hang on for the most fun ya can have with pants on!

5a2a989e95497_SASSWelcome.JPG.ed5045d9abb98d8837093843c187d2e5.JPG

Thank you for welcoming me. I have a few really good Stetsons. I need to pickup a few good irons. Sadly, I had a ton of cowboy guns, several tuned, slicked and short-stroked, that I sold to start a business. That was stupid! Lol. But I’ll find more. 

-Idaho Bob 

3 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Welcome to the fun!

Whatcha shootin'?

Thank you!  For now, I think I’ll be shooting cowboy or wrangler. I’d eventually like to shoot classic cowboy or frontier cartridge and WB. 

Classic is fun and challenging, as is Frontier Cartridge.

I prefer Classic, 'cause I'm too tired and lazy to clean up my guns after using Holy Black.

Still resisting the urging of my compadres to join them as a Cattle Baron.

1 hour ago, Jeff North Idaho Leather said:

Just received my welcome email. I should have joined 16 years ago, but priorities changed when our first bundle of joy arrived. 3 kids later, I’m ready to have some fun!!!!  

Alias approved, Idaho Bob, SASS# 108852. 

Send a PM to a moderator & they will change your forum name to Idaho Bob if you wish.

18 minutes ago, Yusta B. said:

Send a PM to a moderator & they will change your forum name to Idaho Bob if you wish.

Thank you!  I did before posting. I’m just waiting patiently!  :) 

1 minute ago, Jeff North Idaho Leather said:

Thank you!  I did before posting. I’m just waiting patiently!  :) 

Welcome to the madness !!!   :D

Welcome Idaho Bob, I knew the crew at SASS would get you taken care of, they always do. Start attending matches and maybe next year I’ll be telling you howdy at EOT.

Just now, Yusta B. said:

Welcome to the madness !!!   :D

Thank you!!!!  I’m excited.  I still need to get to a local club for some fun.  Been too busy building holsters for other shooters. Haha. Hopefully by next months shoot, I’ll have the guns I need to go make a fool of myself   Haha. 

1 minute ago, Yul Lose said:

Welcome Idaho Bob, I knew the crew at SASS would get you taken care of, they always do. Start attending matches and maybe next year I’ll be telling you howdy at EOT.

Thank you Sir!  Boy those ladies sure got to it much faster than I was expecting.  Do they ever take a day off?  EOT next year will be a priority. I’m trying to convince the boss lady to let me go and set up a booth. It sure looks like a ton of fun! 

so nice to know that there are new faces joining , i so seldom think about it unless you all speak up - always meeting new folks - looking forward to meeting these "new" folks 

26 minutes ago, Jeff North Idaho Leather said:

Thank you!!!!  I’m excited.  I still need to get to a local club for some fun.  Been too busy building holsters for other shooters. Haha. Hopefully by next months shoot, I’ll have the guns I need to go make a fool of myself   Haha. 

Don't wait for the guns. Talk to the match director and see if might be able to borrow some and offer to pay for ammo.

Welcome to the party pard:D

Archived