SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Regulators Shoot Saturday 29th

Sixgun Seamus

Howdy, 

It's time for the Brown Township Regulators to ride this Saturday the 29th. Join us for six fast fun filled stages. Registration starts at 8:45 with safety meeting at 10 with shootin' directly after. Kitchen is open at 8am, so join us for breakfast and kitchen stays open for lunch. Hope to see you on Saturday. More info and directions at www.browntownshipregulators.com. 

Seamus

Moosetracks and I should be there! Will have my nephew with me as well!

BTT

Wow. This made it to page 3 in less than 8 hours.

BTT

Looks like the weather will cooperate long enough for us to shoot. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Thanks to all who came out to shoot with us today. Without all of you there couldn't be a shoot. The heat was typical sticky humid north coast weather, Charlie's loads we're pathetic and Mother Nature actually teased us with a breeze every now and then. Special thanks to Rowdy and Sue for our food, Deb for computer and scoring and the whole BTR crew for setting up and helping to tear down. Scores will be posted soon.

P.S. Charlie, you are allowed to put powder in ALL of your shells.:P:D:P

2 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Thanks to all who came out to shoot with us today. Without all of you there couldn't be a shoot. The heat was typical sticky humid north coast weather, Charlie's loads we're pathetic and Mother Nature actually teased us with a breeze every now and then. Special thanks to Rowdy and Sue for our food, Deb for computer and scoring and the whole BTR crew for setting up and helping to tear down. Scores will be posted soon.

P.S. Charlie, you are allowed to put powder in ALL of your shells.:P:D:P

For your information I got all those shells from Kay.  She wanted me to know what it was like using your reloads!  :rolleyes:

Archived