SASS Wire Forum

I’ve been binging on the second season via On Demand. Excellent show!! Last episode Saturday 9pm est

Anyone else like this show?

I will admit that I haven't watched a series, whether network, subscription service or otherwise, in ages. The thought of binge watching is not something I find appealing either. OK, I did that with Firefly, but it was still over the course of a few days for not many episodes. Mrs. Doc will binge on a few when opportunity presents itself, but I honestly couldn't tell you which ones. I don't believe The Son is one of them, though.

4 minutes ago, DocWard said:

I will admit that I haven't watched a series, whether network, subscription service or otherwise, in ages. The thought of binge watching is not something I find appealing either. OK, I did that with Firefly, but it was still over the course of a few days for not many episodes. Mrs. Doc will binge on a few when opportunity presents itself, but I honestly couldn't tell you which ones. I don't believe The Son is one of them, though.

Whether you "binge" on the Son is totally up to you but I'm saying it's worth watching! I think it's a great show!;)

6 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Whether you "binge" on the Son is totally up to you but I'm saying it's worth watching! I think it's a great show!;)

It looks interesting, and if I get the urge to suddenly start watching a series or two, it will likely be on the list.

I watched season one mostly. It was different. Still undecided. I’ll do season 2 when I get a chance,

57 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I watched season one mostly. It was different. Still undecided. I’ll do season 2 when I get a chance,

+1. After watching season 1, I'm still waiting for the story to coalesce to something reasonable. So, I'll watch 2 when I've got some spare time.

Yea, I find it entertaining . Ol Eli Sure is a tough negotiator when push comes to shove.

7 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Haven't heard of it, but will check it out after we finish Bosch. 

I just started Season 5. It's a well made, great story line series. 

4 minutes ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

I just started Season 5. It's a well made, great story line series. 

We're on Season 4 episode 9 now, probably start season 5 late tonight. Hope Amazon doesn't cancel it like they did Sneaky Pete.

16 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

We're on Season 4 episode 9 now, probably start season 5 late tonight. Hope Amazon doesn't cancel it like they did Sneaky Pete.

Rumor mill says Season 6 is in production now, with release date  April '20. 

I watched both seasons , everybody was a heavy . No good guy in a white Stetson , bizarre ending , that’s hollyweird for you .

Archived