SASS Wire Forum

Searching for a criminal attorney in Michigan

12 minutes ago, Attica Jack #23953 said:

All attorneys are criminals.

Kinda' wide brush you're painting' with there, AJ!!

1 minute ago, Tall Tale Todd said:

No part of that statement is correct.

He is painting with a broad brush for sure. 

4 minutes ago, Attica Jack #23953 said:

I have dealt with them all.............like the billboard sign states, "Even if you are guilty, I can get you off."  Nuff said.

Odd, I don't believe we've ever met. 

11 hours ago, Attica Jack #23953 said:

All attorneys are criminals.

My nieces are attorneys, one is a public defender the other one works for child services and welfare cases. Neither of them are criminals!!!

4 hours ago, Attica Jack #23953 said:

I have dealt with them all.............like the billboard sign states, "Even if you are guilty, I can get you off."  Nuff said.

1.3 MILLION practicing attorneys in the U.S. alone as of 2018!!   Ol' Jack is well traveled and a social phenomenon!! <_< :rolleyes: :lol:

15 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I have learned to be very careful about using words like all, every, and none.

Would you say that you should never use those words?  None of the folks in the target group appreciate it and it always gets them all wound up real tight every time. 

12 minutes ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

all I see is another person exercising his 1st Amendment's rights.

And some more folks calling him on it! :FlagAm:

18 minutes ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

all I see is another person exercising his 1st Amendment's rights.

And others exercising theirs in turn. Simply because one has an opinion doesn't negate the right of others to voice their own in opposition. What is important is that it be done in a civil manner. That is where our society currently fails in many respects.

1 hour ago, Attica Jack #23953 said:

I guess I should rephrase my earlier statement.  I was in law enforcement for many years..........and all the criminal lawyers I had to deal with were nothing but scum bags.  

After fifteen years as an assistant prosecutor, and almost twenty five years in practice now, I will say I have known some criminal defense attorneys who were "scum bags." I have known litigators of all types who would fit that bill. The vast majority, though, are simply doing a job, doing the best they can to represent a client. I am thankful there are attorneys out there who take on all types of work including criminal defense, divorce and domestic relations work, defending parents in child abuse cases and more. While I know there are specific individuals I have little if any respect for, as a whole, I respect the time and effort they put in to get their clients the best representation they can. The system would grind to a halt without them.

I'm not trying to change your mind, simply trying to add a different perspective.

I gave J. Mark contact info for R.J. Law.  He's up in the Detroit area and should know some qualified attorneys who practice criminal law.

J. Mark,

Good Luck with the search. This thread has headed off the trail, and well into the barren desert.

3 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I gave J. Mark contact info for R.J. Law.  He's up in the Detroit area and should know some qualified attorneys who practice criminal law.

I posted my comment before I saw your response. You were paying attention.

18 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

RJ was my first thought. I do not have his info any more though. 

A first class guy, and........... An attorney!

It is taken care of

Attica Jack-sorry your experience has left you jaded. There are attorneys that make me cringe when I hear their names because, their ethics seem to be directly tied to their wallets.  I certainly hope they are in the minority, but they are highly visible.  If you make it down to Tennessee, I'll cover the entry fees to a shoot, but I want 1/3 of your winnings.

47 minutes ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

Since the question was taken care of .... I think you lawyers should share your best lawyer jokes. 

Capital idea!!

What's the difference between a lawyer and a vampire? One is an evil, blood-sucking demon from the very depths of hell. The other can't go out in the sunlight.

17 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Get the client a good one. That criminal expungement up there in Michigan is a tough situation to face.....

And a tad salty. Money fixes everything though.

Archived