SASS Wire Forum

Favorite Line

On 6/25/2019 at 10:23 AM, Dead_Head said:

You scum-sucking pig!

Like it....Kid Rio (Brando) One-eyed Jacks

I like to use Woody lines from Toy Story;

Reach for the sky!

This town ain't big enough for the two of us!

Somebody's poisoned the waterhole!

This year at Peace in the Valley, North/South Dakota State Championship, sponsored by the Sheyenne Valley Peacekeepers. Stage 3

"I feel like I was eaten by a coyote and crapped off a cliff!"

Sorry to go a little more recent...just heard this one; much respect.

While being inducted into the Pentagon’s Hall of Heroes, new Medal of Honor recipient Army Staff Sgt. David Bellavia 

"You want war with the United States of America, there’s one thing I can promise you, so help me God, someone else will raise your sons and daughters.”

1 hour ago, Trooper Ozzy said:

Sorry to go a little more recent...just heard this one; much respect.

While being inducted into the Pentagon’s Hall of Heroes, new Medal of Honor recipient Army Staff Sgt. David Bellavia 

"You want war with the United States of America, there’s one thing I can promise you, so help me God, someone else will raise your sons and daughters.”

+1000

So as to not hijack this thread I posted a video of his speech over in the Saloon

I am sitting at the Dallas airport waiting for a connecting flight to Tucson. Wish I could say that I am going for cowboy reasons but sadly it is for my Mom to watch over her in her last days.

that is why I can’t look up my favorite line out of “The Searchers” where John Wayne really scared Harry Carey Jr:

what do you want me to do draw you a picture?  Long as you live don’t ask me for more!

i am unfortunately paraphrasing but I remember Harry in his autobiography saying the look on the Dukes face when he said it scared him for real!

I like to use this when at shoots where they don't have starting lines in the scenario and the Timer Operator says to give them a line.

"Then she said, don't give me no lines and keep your hands to yourself!"

Archived