SASS Wire Forum

Missouri Lefty Gunfighter World Champ

Sidekick

27 minutes ago, Sidekick said:

Lefty shot an amazing match to finish 2nd overall the highest finish of a gunfighter ever at EOT.

Is he a Jedi?

If not he should be.

I've enjoyed watching him grow into a mature young man.

He might someday even beat me at ring toss at Black Gold.

Maybe...

Someday...

If I have an off day.:lol:

I seen him shoot his first Cowboy Match.   He did good that day also.  He worked at it to get were he's at today!   Great pard  to shoot with!!!

Congrats Lefty, outstanding match. 

I’ma thunkin’ ole Lefty’s beginning to get the hang of this GF thing. When I grow up I wanna shoot like Lefty. On second thought I don’t think I wanna grow up. :lol:

Kajun

A great example of the youth in S.A.S.S.!!

Congratulations again, my young friend!!

Congratulations on another championship!

I believe his time on the gunfighter speed pistol side match was impressive as well. Something like 2.03 if I remember correctly. 

Congrats!

I've seen him shoot. AMAZING! Just don't blink or you'll miss it. :D

A very pleasant young gentleman he is as well.

I watched him shoot warmups stages at Black Gold a couple of years ago. He shot some gunfighter.  I commented to him that he can shoot a whole stage in the time it takes me to transition from one gun to the next.  

13 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

I watched him shoot warmups stages at Black Gold a couple of years ago. He shot some gunfighter.  I commented to him that he can shoot a whole stage in the time it takes me to transition from one gun to the next.  

You and me both!!!

Congratulations!!! 

Lefty is amazing to watch, especially as a gunfighter. & his Dad, Missouri Traveller is REALLY fast hisownself. Couple of very nice cowboys & just about as fast as somebody could hope to achieve.

I love Lefty and his whole family. The only one I don’t love is his girlfriend because she is NOT my daughter! :P  seriously, so proud of you and I’m thrilled that I was as End of Trail to see it!

Super Big World Champion Hugs!!

Scarlett

For those who have not had the pleasure of watching Missouri Lefty shoot, here is a video from last October:

On 6/23/2019 at 7:47 PM, Sidekick said:

Lefty shot an amazing match to finish 2nd overall the highest finish of a gunfighter ever at EOT.

I watched the videos from EOT,  what a great shooter. 

Lefty & His dad Missouri Traveller shot with at GA ST a couple years ago great people !

AO

Archived