SASS Wire Forum

Top 16 at EOT?

18 minutes ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Wow!  107 out of 565 shot clean! 

1 out of 5.

I'm pretty sure that is from last year.  There were only 29 clean shooters this year.

12 minutes ago, Sidekick said:

I'm pretty sure that is from last year.  There were only 29 clean shooters this year.

Hope you did well!!  See you at Black Gold this year??

6 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Hope you did well!!  See you at Black Gold this year??

Blackwater I wouldn't miss Black Gold.  I finished 8th overall. 

27 minutes ago, Sidekick said:

That number sounds a little harsh.

2 hours ago, Sidekick said:

Something isn't working correctly.  Googling: "SASS 2019 EOT Results" got me to the 107 number.  I just double checked and got it again.  And the table is labeled 2019.  

The 29 number sounds much more real to me.  I'll keep trying to get linked to the correct 2019 database.  I think somebody has posted an incorrect link.  Thanks all.  

23 minutes ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Something isn't working correctly.  Googling: "SASS 2019 EOT Results" got me to the 107 number.  I just double checked and got it again.  And the table is labeled 2019.  

The 29 number sounds much more real to me.  I'll keep trying to get linked to the correct 2019 database.  I think somebody has posted an incorrect link.  Thanks all.  

They announced it at the awards.

14 hours ago, Yusta B. said:

That number sounds a little harsh.

Stages were not tricky but several stages had target distances that contributed to misses on my posse.  No complaints from me.  I did not miss any of the targets but had to adjust my speed accordingly.  Wild Horse John who shot before me warned me several times of such targets.  Fortunately every day was breezy or windy and black powder smoke did not obscure the targets.

Archived