SASS Wire Forum

WTB BP Cylinder loader

2 hours ago, Yusta B. said:

Have you posted this in the classifieds ?

Well, I posted it from my phone and meant to put it in Classifieds.   Thanks for pointing that out.  Ya know some Mobil site really suck and it’s easy to hit the wrong button.

11 hours ago, Rufus Cogburn said:

Well, I posted it from my phone and meant to put it in Classifieds.   Thanks for pointing that out.  Ya know some Mobil site really suck and it’s easy to hit the wrong button. 

Amen to that ...      :)

On 6/24/2019 at 9:20 AM, kibe said:

Hello, 

Are you still interested in the Cylinder. 

I have it in a good condition and ready to let go at a reasonable price. 

If truly interested, send me an email via: Poudlysailor@protonmail.com 

Thanks 

Put me down 2nd if Rufus passes on it! 

16 hours ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

Rufus,

Give Powder Inc. a call.  Often times they have "blems" that are perfectly serviceable for a considerable discount.

Marshal Hangtree, I called Powder Inc., they are out of blems.  Thanks for the info.

Rufus

17 hours ago, Hoss said:

Put me down 2nd if Rufus passes on it! 

Hoss, that Post by Kobe looks like a phishing scam.  Go look at his 1 other post, it’s almost just like this one with poor grammar.  He has posted only twice and joined on June 5.

Rufus

38 minutes ago, Rufus Cogburn said:

Marshal Hangtree, I called Powder Inc., they are out of blems.  Thanks for the info.

Rufus

That's a shame that they're out of blems.  I bought one from them last year that had minor staining on the steel base plate for $70 shipped.  Sold it along with my 1860's a few months ago.  It was a well made little piece of machinery.

1 hour ago, Rufus Cogburn said:

Hoss, that Post by Kobe looks like a phishing scam.  Go look at his 1 other post, it’s almost just like this one with poor grammar.  He has posted only twice and joined on June 5.

Rufus

Thanks Rufus!

BTW, I have a Cabelas loading stand.  its not nearly as good as the Dick Dasterdly model, but it does work, and was fairly inexpnesive.  i would replace it if I found a good price on the DD model. 

Archived