SASS Wire Forum

ISO/wtb a stoeger coach gun butt stock

I have available a factory Stoeger large model buttstock for the 12 gauge model. It has already been cut approximately one inch in length, has a DIY style grindable/sandable Kick Eez pad in place and measures 15-3/8" from the grip end to the middle of the pad. It measures 14-5/8" to the end of the wood. My two uncut models measure 15-5/8". The wood is in good condition with no visible cracks or known cracks and the checkering is as good as a Stoeger gets. When I bought the gun it was a little short for me and so I bought a replacement. I have six photos I can email to you after receiving a direct message with your email address. Price is $70 plus shipping. 

IMG_20190622_182406.jpg

3 hours ago, Crawdaddy said:

Reno if he doesn’t want it I’ll take it.

Fair enough. Let's hang loose a little until he responds or the body is cold. ;)

2 hours ago, Mr w said:

Reno crawdaddy can have it thanks for the help I need a real short one for a little girl

May I suggest a saw? ;)

Fair enough, I'll send it on to Crawdaddy.

I hate to cut a good one down that small I have the factory stock looks new hate to ruin it for them to shoot it a year or two and need a longer one  hopefully someone will have a real beater one that I won’t mind cutting down

My only thought is that you could cut it carefully and keep each piece and stack them back on as she grows. About the time she's ready for a full size might also be time for a new shotgun. Kinda like growth rings on a tree.

Archived