SASS Wire Forum

Another "Aw, Poop!" with the California lead ban...

41 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

You forgot to tell your boss that our DOJ:rolleyes: is now say'n that you can only buy guns and ammo with a 'Real-ID', DL.:angry:

Even BATFE is fighting this action..........:huh:

OLG

Sheesh! The hits just keep on coming!

34 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Sheesh! The hits just keep on coming!

As I have often said...  

"Every time I think the state of California can't go any faster down that highway to Hell, they open a new lane."   devil.gif  

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

As I have often said...  

"Every time I think the state of California can't go any faster down that highway to Hell, they open a new lane."   devil.gif  

Think they made it into a HOV lane...........:rolleyes:                                   :lol:

OLG

9 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Think they made it into a HOV lane...........:rolleyes:                                   :lol:

OLG

:lol:

Tour Bus lane... from South o' the Border~!!    

The real kicker is I understand that California's Real ID is not compliant because CA is refusing to do part of it. I am furious about the Real ID crap. Iwas born and raised in this country, lived here all my life, why in Hell to I know have to provide multiple forms of ID to prove who I am while illegals can get free health care, legal assistance, and education, plus housing assistance and a driver's license? 

47 minutes ago, Clay Mosby said:

The real kicker is I understand that California's Real ID is not compliant because CA is refusing to do part of it. I am furious about the Real ID crap. Iwas born and raised in this country, lived here all my life, why in Hell to I know have to provide multiple forms of ID to prove who I am while illegals can get free health care, legal assistance, and education, plus housing assistance and a driver's license? 

The 100% valid reasons you cited means that you're a racist and need to apologize for the misfortune of others in which you had no part. At least, that's what our great and glorious governor believes. 

On 6/19/2019 at 5:31 PM, Catlow4697 said:

Use a bow and arrow with string attached so not to loose your arrow

Of course, . . we wouldn't want the California forest to be littered with arrows . . . . :blink:  :huh:   :o     :lol:

You do not currently need a Real ID to purchase a firearm. My license expired and I could either re-new my regular license by mail, or I could make an appointment with the DMV, show up in person with the 3 required pieces of ID to get the new license. I already have a Passport, so I opted for the mail in. I have bought 2 firearms since then, no problem.

10 minutes ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

You do not currently need a Real ID to purchase a firearm. My license expired and I could either re-new my regular license by mail, or I could make an appointment with the DMV, show up in person with the 3 required pieces of ID to get the new license. I already have a Passport, so I opted for the mail in. I have bought 2 firearms since then, no problem.

Currently, is the key word. Someone at the DOJ is pushing to make it mandatory. 

They are pushing to bans guns here too, but until it happens it is not real. I do what is required, and I text and write to my representatives if I dis-agree on laws being proposed, and I belong to Pro gun groups. I am not going to get all het up about requirements that don't exist yet. When they require a Real ID I will get one, Until then I have better things to do than waste my time at the DMV. They tend to mess things up anyway, and the first batch of Real ID's they issued were not Federal compliant, and everyone had to get new ones. Plus the list of recipients of the first ID's was made public by

mistake. I'll wait until they get it right.

Archived