SASS Wire Forum

Wanted: factory white grips for Ruger .32's

I need two pair of the white grips that came on the Single Six .32 "Vaqueritos" with the shorter grip frame. I have a pair of pistols that had these grips originally but had experimented with other grips over the years. I may have sold/traded the originals or simply misplaced them but I'd like to go back to them.  If anyone has any they'd like to part with, please respond by PM with details including asking price shipped to Ohio. Some of these pistols have the same length grips as the Blackhawks and Vaqueros, the ones I'm seeking are about 1/4" shorter.

Thanks

Still looking. I have another pair of these with the plain white grips, and yet another pair with the white grips with some flowery scrimshaw so I'm not desperate. I'm pretty sure that my takeoffs are somewhere in the house and that I'll find them right after I buy some others:blush:, if I find any to buy. I have gunfighters on the third pair right now but I'd like to hang on to those.

These are for match guns so some wear and tear is not a problem. Similarly, don't want to pay a premium for new/pristine grips.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Dick, SASS #12880 said:

Still looking. I have another pair of these with the plain white grips, and yet another pair with the white grips with some flowery scrimshaw so I'm not desperate. I'm pretty sure that my takeoffs are somewhere in the house and that I'll find them right after I buy some others:blush:, if I find any to buy. I have gunfighters on the third pair right now but I'd like to hang on to those.

These are for match guns so some wear and tear is not a problem. Similarly, don't want to pay a premium for new/pristine grips.

Once you find the pair you need I would like to piggyback on your thread and say I also need  a set, but only 1 pair not two.

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Once you find the pair you need I would like to piggyback on your thread and say I also need  a set, but only 1 pair not two.

Wild Willi has a single brand new pair, shoot him a message.

Archived