SASS Wire Forum

Deleted

Idaho Bob

Thank you both!  Black Hills Barb, that is what I gathered as well, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules. I don’t want to start off on the wrong foot  

The girls in the SASS office are amazing.  You could probably just give them a call and they would gladly help you out.  Just not this week!  EOT has them all up to their eyebrows in work, I'm sure.  

Hi Jeff,

You have received good information.

Amber Oakley was the contact. I don't know if she still is. Contact information is on the following Web page.  https://www.sassnet.com/Contact-Us-001A.php I would start with her as she will know who to contact, if not her.

Best wishes!

Allie

Allie Mo and Black Hills Barb, Thank you Both!!!!   I won’t bug anybody until next week. I’m sure everybody in the office is going to be tired after EOT    Thanks again! 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve received my Alias and number. Woohoo!  I’m bumping this post to see if anybody else knows more about posting in the affiliated merchant section.  I don’t want to post business offers in the classifieds (I believe it’s against the rules), but I don’t have access to post in the merchant section.  I will also message a moderator and see if I can get questions answered as well. 

3 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

As a former Moderator, we did not have information on the Merchant's Corner. You need to contact the SASS office about that.

Allie, thank you very much. I’ll contact the office next week. 

I just got a reply back from Eli with the same info :) 

-Idaho Bob 

Archived