SASS Wire Forum

EOT, A Daily Journal

Yul Lose

11 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Lassiter and two of his kids came by today and stopped to visit with another couple he knew but I’m not sure of their alias’s so I won’t try to guess.

CA71C881-E351-49B8-BCE5-73B9A4DF8167.jpeg

That there's Knot Hardly Dunn and Shamrock Sadie! A great couple from Carolina.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riverside Ruger, one of the best waddies ever. If something needs done he'll do it.

image.jpg

I'm glad I brought the buffalo coat along. It feels really good this morning.

image.jpg

When I wear my buffalo coat I ask all of the ladies that come through if they want to feel me, most do. An Austrailian lady just came by with her husband and she didn't want to stop petting my coat. She'd never felt buffalo fur before.

41 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

When I wear my buffalo coat I ask all of the ladies that come through if they want to feel me, most do. An Austrailian lady just came by with her husband and she didn't want to stop petting my coat. She'd never felt buffalo fur before.

You can not bring her home....

Texas Lizard

48 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

That's one of the most innovative pick-up lines I ever heard, Yul. :blush:

About 4 years ago I bought 500 of these little plastic badges and I'd give them out to kids as they came through the gate. We'll I had some left for this year that I'm handing out to kids and wimmen as they come through. Action Shooting Network has a contest going to find matching number to win a knife. I'm having my own contest with these badges. If you see somebody wearing one of them and it has the same word on the back you get to buy me dinner down at the Pizza Barn in Edgewood. How's that?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for the updates and pics Yul.  

Love the pics of all the folks, especially the wimmins!

One of these years I need to get out there my own self.

Grizz

18 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Lassiter and two of his kids came by today and stopped to visit with another couple he knew but I’m not sure of their alias’s so I won’t try to guess.

CA71C881-E351-49B8-BCE5-73B9A4DF8167.jpeg

That's Shamrock Sadie and Knot Hardly Dunn from South Carolina

Wild Shot SASS#7 I believe, working hard at the Shotgun Sports next door but also in charge of EOT security this year, a busy man

474DAAD6-F698-4AC2-9105-4967436758A7.jpeg

The place is filling up, quite a few more RV's and trailers came in after this was taken @12:00.

image.jpg

They've moved the majority of the dining area and food vendors to the south end of town.

image.jpg

image.jpg

4 hours ago, Dutch Coroner said:

That's Shamrock Sadie and Knot Hardly Dunn from South Carolina

Great peeps.  Sadie and Knot are FROM South Carolina, but now live in Phoenix.  We really miss them back here in the East.  Sorry I didn't make EOT this year, but family considerations are keeping me closer to home.  Say hi to my pards Hollifer A. Dollar and Kay Sadeeya who pulled in Sunday.  And to Fast Eddie, my usual roomie at EOT.  Show 'em how we shoot back here, my friends.

2 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Wild Shot SASS#7 I believe, working hard at the Shotgun Sports next door but also in charge of EOT security this year, a busy man

474DAAD6-F698-4AC2-9105-4967436758A7.jpeg

Wildshot #51 is Mas Macho Hombre out here.  If there's something he can't do we haven't figured out what it is.   

9 hours ago, Cassalong Hopidy said:

Great peeps.  Sadie and Knot are FROM South Carolina, but now live in Phoenix.  We really miss them back here in the East.  Sorry I didn't make EOT this year, but family considerations are keeping me closer to home.  Say hi to my pards Hollifer A. Dollar and Kay Sadeeya who pulled in Sunday.  And to Fast Eddie, my usual roomie at EOT.  Show 'em how we shoot back here, my friends.

Well, dang, I didn’t know that. 

Thanks Hopidy. Hopefully, we’ll both be out there next year. 

Looks like I got raided last night, the raccoons got into the trash. Shotgun Clay tells me it was crows and not raccoons.

image.jpgShotgun Clay tells me

The Gun Engraver.

image.jpg

5 hours ago, Dutch Coroner said:

Well, dang, I didn’t know that. 

Thanks Hopidy. Hopefully, we’ll both be out there next year. 

Same here, Dutch.  Would love to shoot with you again.

Cass

Henry Moon and Deadly From Down Under, guess where they're from.

image.jpg

Tejon Buckeroo, from out in California.

image.jpg

They thought I needed some help up here and this is what they sent, Stubby Pete, MT Jar and Nick The Kid.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Garrison Joe.

image.jpg

On 6/16/2019 at 9:50 PM, Yul Lose said:

not sure of their alias’s

That's Shamrock Sadie and Knot Hardly Dunn.

Dimple Darling and Cowboy Rick.

image.jpg

Two of my favorite people, Lefty Jo and a Wrangler Ron.

image.jpg

Fantum (Phantom):P

:P

image.jpg

My first EOT.  Traveling from Alamosa Colorado tomorrow to get checked in and look around.  No time unfortunately to shoot tomorrow just want to know where to be and when.

5 minutes ago, JohnWesleyHardin said:

My first EOT.  Traveling from Alamosa Colorado tomorrow to get checked in and look around.  No time unfortunately to shoot tomorrow just want to know where to be and when.

Stop at my post at the gate and I’ll direct you to the parking area and SASS admin so you can pick up your package and find out your safety meeting time and start times and Posse #. Do not use Barton Road to get to the range!! Use Hwy 217 to Juan Tomas.

9 minutes ago, JohnWesleyHardin said:

On Thursday, how much time before my safety meeting should I arrive at the gate to have enough time to get settled in before we start?

Depends on your posse.  Early safety meeting is 7:00 AM in the Main tent, Mid day is 10:00, and Late is 1:00.  Where are you staying?  Once you get to the gate it's only about 10 minutes to get to parking and mosey into town.

Archived