SASS Wire Forum

Non-SASS shotgun Price Reduction!

Rufus Brady

As I have related elsewhere, I broke my right upper arm and spent 2-3 months bedridden last fall; I then broke my left kneecap and  lower leg.  Since I am currently bedridden (been 2 months so far), my hunting and SASS shoots will be restricted.  I am slated to retire in July.  We also just got a really talented Wirehaired Griffon that I was starting to train.  My wife will be retiring in a couple more years.

So, enough sob story!  Our anniversary is in August and I had already purchased a 20 gauge Red Label and a over-under 28 gauge Stevens Gold Wing.  As things turn out:  She dislikes the Gold Wing but LOVES the 20 gauge Red Label (It points better for her).  Since it is our a 33rd year anniversary, she gets what SHE wants (Happy wife means....etc, etc.).   (I get a Beretta 20 gauge for myself.)

So, I have a 26", near  new, Stevens Gold Wing in 28 gauge.  It appears Like-New, had gold pheasants on the side, nicely checkered with recoil pad.  Comes with hard case and 5 choke tubes and a choke wrench. Chokes are Full, IM,M,IC, and C.

Since we both have new 20 gauges, I'm gonna let it go at a slight loss.  $450 SHIPPED from my FFL to yours (as required by WA state law.).  First PM gets it, copy of FFL, USPS money order

NEW PRICE:  $350  SHIPPED with chokes, hard cased, etc.

DSC07892.JPG

DSC07893.JPG

DSC07895.JPG

DSC07896.JPG

DSC07898.JPG

DSC07901.JPG

DSC07904.JPG

DSC07905.JPG

Archived