Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subdeacon Joe

In Case Of Spider

Recommended Posts

Dude...!  I'm glad I ain't got spiders like YOU gots spiders~!!  :huh:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Petey used shaving cream.  I saw it on the bathroom floor.  It took me a nanosecond to realize there was a spider under it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have taken to using T-Gewehr's

 

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Major, you aren’t helping the cause for attracting tourists to your wonderful country...:blink:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Major, you aren’t helping the cause for attracting tourists to your wonderful country...:blink:

It’s really pictures of an itty bitty spider on a doll house. He trying to frighten people away.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I saw a huge spider while taking a dump at least I'd be in the right place for a change... :o

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

It’s really pictures of an itty bitty spider on a doll house. He trying to frighten people away.

Actually he is just posting pictures of the baby so not to scare you.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny. If I ever encountered a huge spider like that I am quite sure it would startle me but I know that unless it was threat to me I wouldn't harm it. 

It would be fascinating to study one, but then I am sure it would appear in my dreams...:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand.  Is there a spider hiding from the alien in the trash can? 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

I don't understand.  Is there a spider hiding from the alien in the trash can? 

 

 

I cheated a bit:blush:

 

The one on the bin is actually a Coconut Crab from Christmas Island (one of our territories). Its not a good idea to go around there in bare feet:blink:

 

Christmas Island in the Indian Ocean has the largest and densest population of coconut crabs in the world,[18] although it is outnumbered there by more than 50 times by the Christmas Island red crab

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_crab

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Major Crimes said:

I cheated a bit:blush:

 

The one on the bin is actually a Coconut Crab from Christmas Island (one of our territories). Its not a good idea to go around there in bare feet:blink:

 

Christmas Island in the Indian Ocean has the largest and densest population of coconut crabs in the world,[18] although it is outnumbered there by more than 50 times by the Christmas Island red crab

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_crab

 

 

But but ...but the one below it can be up to 12" across. :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

 

But but ...but the one below it can be up to 12" across. :o

The one below it is real and not a bad size for a juvenile:rolleyes: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope your caliber of choice is either 10mm or .45 Super.

 

Anything less would only be wall decoration..... :D

 

..........Widder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I just hope your caliber of choice is either 10mm or .45 Super.

 

Anything less would only be wall decoration..... :D

 

..........Widder

 

 

45/70:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Major Crimes said:

 

45/70:P

Yeah, but what does it carry? :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yeah, but what does it carry? :o

 

You!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yeah, but what does it carry? :o

 

Large poisonous fangs. :o

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

 

Large poisonous fangs. :o

 

Check this out:

https://www.spiders.com.au/huntsman-spider.html

 

And this:

https://www.bobinoz.com/blog/5749/time-for-our-fourth-annual-pest-control-treatment/

 

Poisonous or not, I do not want one crawling around on me or near me, but I would not kill it. Maybe the guy in the second article is wasting $250 a year...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.