SASS Wire Forum

EOT

JohnWesleyHardin

1 hour ago, Shotgun Clay said:

Usually in most things we're last in the nation, although Mississippi comes through on a few. 

1 hour ago, Shotgun Clay said:

When I lived in ABQ it didn't bother me much.  I worked for a while in Washington DC's war zone.  They had more murders within 5 blocks of where I was than all of Bernalillo county.  Plus I couldn't pack heat in DC (although I did).

So Breaking Bad might be based on a true story about ABQ, huh?

On our way.  Lawrence Kansas was great.  Denver Colorado sucked.  Stopping by Fairplay Colorado tomorrow to pick up my custom made hat from Colorado Mountain Hat company then on to Buena Vista.

8 hours ago, JohnWesleyHardin said:

On our way.  Lawrence Kansas was great.  Denver Colorado sucked.  Stopping by Fairplay Colorado tomorrow to pick up my custom made hat from Colorado Mountain Hat company then on to Buena Vista.

Not sure what you're getting at the hat company, but you've always been all hat and no cowboy...

Hope you're having a fun and safe trip.  Can't wait to hear about the experience!

1 hour ago, JohnWesleyHardin said:

Stopped for the night.  We will be at EOT tomorrow!

20190618_150409.jpg

20190618_150622.jpg

You've been driving for days!  Surely you're near the end of the trail by now?!  What are you doing?!  Simulating the 12 miles a day covered wagon  journey of the 1800's?!  Now that is authentic!  Well done!

You’d never make a truck driver. Probably why you’re a shyster...

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:37 PM, Shotgun Clay said:

When I lived in ABQ it didn't bother me much.  I worked for a while in Washington DC's war zone.  They had more murders within 5 blocks of where I was than all of Bernalillo county.  Plus I couldn't pack heat in DC (although I did).

A LEO friend of ours always said (maybe a cliché but true) "better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6."

Surprising you didn’t get lost...or did you and how many times???

I didn't shoot well but we had a wonderful time.  We are in Amarillo tonight heading to Oklahoma City tomorrow.   I had a blow out on my trailer outside of Amarillo.  What a pain in the ass!

Archived