SASS Wire Forum

WTB Rugged Gear cart at EOT

My cart has passed away and needs replacement. Im bringing a loaner cart but would sure like to bring home a new one. If you are thinking about bringing your cart to sell at the yard sale Wednesday let me know. Sure cant afford a brand new 600 cart. Seems they have increased in price since the last time I bought one. 

Best,

PK

Preacher Kid, I was just thinking of asking the same thing. I can't afford a new cart but I'm in need of one. If you find any good leads.......

34 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Wasn't there a RG dealer at EOT the last couple of years? :huh:

OLG

Well...I am sure there are but like I said...I dont want to pay for a new one. Im thinking 300 bucks tops. 600+ is a bit outrageous for a baby stroller that ends up bottoming out in 6 years 

6 minutes ago, Preacher Kid said:

Well...I am sure there are but like I said...I dont want to pay for a new one. Im thinking 300 bucks tops. 600+ is a bit outrageous for a baby stroller that ends up bottoming out in 6 years 

I've been run and early 1st gen cart for almost 10 years now, loaded down for 2 shooters.

Still go'n strong. ;)

Yup-I've done some mods to it.

What's wrong with yours? Can you post pictures?

OLG

52 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Wasn't there a RG dealer at EOT the last couple of years? :huh:

OLG

I heard that they weren’t a dealer anymore. Brisco Kid, Cowboys Shooter Supply, maybe.

52 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

I've been run and early 1st gen cart for almost 10 years now, loaded down for 2 shooters.

Still go'n strong. ;)

Yup-I've done some mods to it.

What's wrong with yours? Can you post pictures?

OLG

Rusted up...gun holders have broken off, missing some bolts on the carriage from vibrating around. It just needs replacing. This is the slant style 3 gun cart...not the fancy upright ones. 

Cowboys Shooters Supply is a dealer.  You could give them a call and see if they have any EOT sales. 

BS

I heard the Brisco Kid isn't a Rugged Gear dealer anymore.

Archived