SASS Wire Forum

Sean Bean's Revenge

Major Crimes

He didn't die in the Sharpe series either, and though I've only watched snippets, it seems pretty good.

I'll just add that even though he dies in The Lord of the Rings, his death scene is not only redemptive, it is important to the plot and pretty darn bad-a---!!

1 hour ago, DocWard said:

He didn't die in the Sharpe series either, and though I've only watched snippets, it seems pretty good.

I'll just add that even though he dies in The Lord of the Rings, his death scene is not only redemptive, it is important to the plot and pretty darn bad-a---!!

He definitely goes out like a G in Lord of the Rings.

And then there was Game of Thrones......he kind of lost his head in that one.

Come to think of it, Sean dies in a lot of films...  He died at the hands of 007 in GoldenEye; he died at the hands of Jack Ryan in Patriot Games.  He's eminently killable.

LL

That reminds me, I need to watch the rest of that series.

33 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

As I recall, John Wayne, 1.

Nope, at least five.  Fighting Seabees, Sands of Iwo Jima, The Cowboys, The Alamo, The Shootist.  The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance is an exception, as his character was already dead.

1 hour ago, Tex Jones, SASS 2263 said:

Nope, at least five.  Fighting Seabees, Sands of Iwo Jima, The Cowboys, The Alamo, The Shootist.  The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance is an exception, as his character was already dead.

Wake of the Red Witch I think.

Archived