SASS Wire Forum

Guns and stuff f/s

I've decided to sell off a few guns and items I have accumulated to help pay for therapy for my back, a better rig, and some bills.

First up is my Mossberg 500. It's a 20" accu-choke vent rib barrel. Blackhawk adjustable stock and fore end. It's has a side saddle on the receiver that holds 6 shells and a shell holder on the stock that holds 5. Gun is 5+1, so all total you can carry 17 rounds with this gun! Fiber optic front and rear sites, blued bolt. Mossberg full and mod standard length chokes and choke wrench all included. Gun is in nearly perfect condition!

$400 obo shipped to your FFL.

Beretta 92S with recover grip set/ rail and Kel Tec sub 2000 that takes Beretta mags. I am only selling this as a set. The Beretta has the Wilson combat trigger spring upgrade and Wilson barrel lug. This gun is a nail driver!!! The rifle has an angle forgrip and threaded barrel. Included is three 30 round mags for the rifle and ten 15 round mags that fit both including one stainless pachmayr mag.

$800 for everything shipped to your ffl.

Winchester 97 action bar/ pump tube. This came off of my 1953 take down model. Had a crack that has been repaired. 

$35 shipped

Forend wood for model 12. This came off my 1950 model 12. It's in great shape! It's the thicker one that's round all around.

$25 shipped

Colt 1911 .45acp carbine kit, 16" barrel, stock, and mainspring housing/stock mount. This thing is just cool! I bought two, one for me and one for a friend. We never fired mine but had a blast shooting his! I was hitting 10" steel plates at 120 yards with it! I paid $250 for this kit and I'll ship it to you for $200! 

6 inch ported barrel and compensator for 1911 45acp. Just install the barrel and replace the factory bushing with the compensator and you'll have a ported and compensated 6" longslide or leave the compensator off and have a ported long barrel! Nice and accurate, takes a ton of the bite out of firing factory 45 ammo and looks darn cool too! $165 shipped.

Chrome metal skulls 1911 grips. 

$25 shipped.

Red head holster for a Colt police positive 38. This came off the old Sam Brown duty belt I turned into my WB rig.

$35 shipped.

I'll post pics of everything tomorrow when the sun is up.

Added a synthetic Ruger 10/22 stock with the lasermax red laser. $100 shipped

Beretta and Kel Tec no longer for sale at this time.

Note: 1911 NOT for sale, just the ported 6" barrel and brake and also just the carbine kit.

• 3 weeks later...

could you send pics of the 97 action slide showing repaired crack to me at outlawgambler@gmail.com ? Thanks.

14 hours ago, Outlaw Gambler said:

could you send pics of the 97 action slide showing repaired crack to me at outlawgambler@gmail.com ? Thanks.

Sent

I will take the 97 action slide. Send you an email. I need to know where to send funds.

97 action bar sold!

Price for the carbine kit lowered to $175 shipped

Lowered to $75 for the 10/22 stock and laser

Lowered to $150 for the ported 1911 barrel and compensator

• 2 months later...

Archived