SASS Wire Forum

Who’s Going To EOT???

Yul Lose

I'll be there Tuesday!!!!!

I sure will Captain

Okay, okay... My family of 7 is going if my boys can finish getting our ammo and shotshells loaded. We barely got the rest of the bullets we needed cast last night. We have 6 shooters (we won't let our 4 year old daughter shoot yet);

Me, 

Quick Chick, 

D Stroyer, 

Gut C Gunman, 

Skrap P, and

Sweet K Oss. 

Most of us are shooting the warm up this time and I can't keep my boys away from the speed matches lately. So our minivan will definitely be riding low with enough ammo to fight a war. 

Hoping to arrive sometime on Monday. We are tent camping again (apparently we didn't learn from WR) so we are praying for good weather. It could be a long week but it is always an adventure and no doubt we will have a lot of fun!!! 

3 hours ago, Chicken George* said:

Hoping to arrive sometime on Monday. We are tent camping again (apparently we didn't learn from WR) so we are praying for good weather. It could be a long week but it is always an adventure and no doubt we will have a lot of fun!!! 

It's been a cooler than usual year so far.  Expect nights in the mid-50's and days in the low-80's with some thin cloud cover but not much chance of rain.  Winds will be moderate, and enough to cool you off.  The place is GREEN from all the precipitation earlier in the year. 

Archived