SASS Wire Forum

Alternative to Facebook

There is now a competitor to Facebook. MeWe.com. Looks to be a lot more conservative. Cedar River Kid told me about it today. Checked it out and joined. Going to send out email to my friends. Facebook needs to have a competitor.  Please check it out. I know that change is hard but sometimes it just worth it

I’ve noticed that several groups have set u a MeWe page but haven’t checked it out yet.

Anything's better than YouTwitFace and their increasingly liberal agenda. I hate to see things with a conservative spin on them because it makes us the same way, but dangit it just annoys the heck out of me that tolerance is just a buzzword that means nothing.

52 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Anything's better than YouTwitFace and their increasingly liberal agenda. I hate to see things with a conservative spin on them because it makes us the same way, but dangit it just annoys the heck out of me that tolerance is just a buzzword that means nothing.

I agree. We can all have differences in opinion and still get along. But when you are attacked!  

It looks interesting. Being a cautious sort when it comes to things like this I will hold off. I know it’s been around since 2016 and there seems to be plenty of good reviews but I got burned pretty good a few years ago on a social site and have been very careful ever since. 

Since there are no ads or tracking they do charge a small fee for use. That’s okay by me. That’s a plus. No ads is good. No tracking is better.

https://mewe.com/mobile

I joined and I’m willing to give it a chance. Right now anything is better than leftist facebook

For those of you on Twitter, there's an alternative to that called Parler.

Archived