SASS Wire Forum

The style of checkering on Winchester rifles - who does it?

Can’t afford it right now but recently got a Moriku/Winchester 1886 and would like to in the future have the stock and forearm checkered in the Winchester style. Does anyone know of any vendor that takes existing ones and checker them or have replacements with the checkering for the newer rifles?  Thanks in advance!

Yep; Klassic Laser Works    "Tazz"  Ernie Sullivan (603) 714-1165 OR (603) 714-1164.

Fantastic folks;

Jackrabbit Joe

Nimble Fingers number wrong I sent ok  now Klassic Lazer (603) 714-1165 & 1164.

Sorry about that

JRJ

No worries found the website, copied the checkering image from Winchester’s 1886 webpage and as soon as I take a couple of pictures of my 1886 I will send an email to them asking for a quote. I just love the. He Keri gets on my “Duke” 92 & 94 rifles and the 94 XTR I once had and would like the ‘86 to have the same. 

Tazz and his "Boss" Rose are on the North East part of their all over the country tour Shooting and Vending.  I'm pretty sure they will be in the Florida area as they travel all year long.  When you call them ask when they will be in your area .  Save you the bother and cost of shipping.

These are great folks and good friends of mine.

Thanks Chuck, I’ll bring that up when I contact them for a quote. Right now I am between projects so everyday bills need to be paid first, and knowing how much I need will help to budget their fee. 

Archived