SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Rossi coach gun "Overland" 20 gauge hammers

LQ Jones

REAL hammers. 20" barrels, Greener action, triggers reversed, chambers lightly flared & polished. Incorrect buttpad, otherwise in great condition and a blast to shoot !!

Sold to Slowhand Bob -thanks for looking.

IMG_20190609_135330040.jpg

IMG_20190609_135212053.jpg

IMG_20190609_135202624.jpg

IMG_20190609_135144268.jpg

IMG_20190609_135129153.jpg

Maybe if you removed that ugly none  fitting buttpad , 

and put a stock cover on it .

You would have a better chance of selling it .

Just sayin .

Rooster 

PS. 

Nice looking shotgun otherwise 

Just checking to see if you still have the Rossi?  I have actually been biding my time here waiting for the first of the month but did check with my local dealer and found that he does accept from individuals, but he charges as much as two dealer prices in my mind!  Perhaps this will get you a BTT if you need a quicker sale! 'Slowhand' 

My local dealer says that if you can get a shipper to take it from you and bring it to him he will accept it and transfer it to me, which will save you shipping from your end.  I think they will want to talk with you to make sure shipping methods and info is correct.  I will send their phone number and address by personal message.  I am an old retired guy and get paid on the first of the month, I'll give you my info now and send the money on the first if that is ok with you (and I would need your preferred method of payment).  I would not consider it as a done deal until you get my money SO you would still be ok to accept a more immediate offer without offending me in any way, just let me know. Slowhand

• 2 weeks later...

Let it be known by all that I just received my new (and it looks it) Rossi 20GA double and I could not be more pleased.  It was in almost new condition with stock work beyond  what was pictured.  LQ Jones will get a five star in my book for this one!   Sorry for the delay LQ but I can not get messages out on my computer thang  do decided to go public with this one.  Robby 

1 hour ago, Slowhand Bob, 24229 said:

Let it be known by all that I just received my new (and it looks it) Rossi 20GA double and I could not be more pleased.  It was in almost new condition with stock work beyond  what was pictured.  LQ Jones will get a five star in my book for this one!   Sorry for the delay LQ but I can not get messages out on my computer thang  do decided to go public with this one.  Robby 

Thanks for letting me know, Rob - pleasure doing business with you and hope you enjoy the Rossi !!

LQ

Archived