SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold Yard Sale

Waimea

I have a lot of FAVORITE PARTS to Black Gold. One of my FAVORITE favorite parts is the Yard Sale. So let's preview some stuff to sell.

Here's what I gots to sell:

1851 Navy Grip BP Steel Frame $200

Littleton Shot maker with lots of accessories SPF

Magma Master Caster $1000

Spotting scope $50.

Also I have a box of free stuff to paw through.

All above is excellent working condition.

If you want photos that's gonna cost you extra:lol:. Kidding.

The Outlaw Bullets caravan will be stopping in Ft White and Birmingham, AL the weekend before Black Gold so they will have a chance to buy this stuff first unless you take it here.

What are you bringing?

Waimea

IMG_20190101_112200303.jpg

37 minutes ago, Kingsley said:

Bullet Master or Master Caster?  If it's a Bullet Master, I'll take it.  Don't want the Master caster.

cardboard cowboy

Sorry Cardboard,

Fixed it.

It's the one with the handle.:lol:

1 hour ago, Waimea said:

What are you bringing?

Waimea

I've got several of these 8 gauge industrial shot gun shells that I'll bring if anybody's interested in getting one or more for a buck each (shown here next to a 12 gauge for comparison).  Unless you happen to have an industrial shot gun, there only good as novelty items/attention-getters.  I've got two types - zinc slugs and zinc pellets.  Anyone interested?  If so, let me know and I'll bring some.

shells.jpg

shells 2.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

Yes I figured it was the MC or Foxy said you had omitted a "0" on the $1,000.  Oh well, got excited there for a minute.  I did call you as I was really excited, but I knew it was not a BM.  Thx buddy.

CC

1 hour ago, Kingsley said:

Yes I figured it was the MC or Foxy said you had omitted a "0" on the $1,000.  Oh well, got excited there for a minute.  I did call you as I was really excited, but I knew it was not a BM.  Thx buddy.

CC

Foxy's a smart girl.

Us guys can get carried away.:lol:

I need a lot of 45 bullets, bring all you want, I can assure you that you will leave empty.

1 hour ago, Tn Tombstone said:

I need a lot of 45 bullets, bring all you want, I can assure you that you will leave empty.

I bought a SECOND casting machine just to keep up with your insatiable demand for .45's.:lol:

Other folks seem to like them quite a bit too.

IMG_20190531_111303356.jpg

Its more you trailer I am worried about.:lol:

See you in July

13 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

His trailer has been known to shed a box of bullets from time to time.  I wouldn't follow too closely behind him.

That open trailer that I brought to BG a couple of years ago actually had 2000 lbs of lead ingots before I started.

I hit a particularly bad bump on I75 north in Florida and I saw an ingot flying off the back of the trailer.

I think about that ingot every now and then.:lol:

On 6/9/2019 at 9:06 PM, Tn Tombstone said:

Its more you trailer I am worried about.:lol:

See you in July

Probably won't have it before BG but I have been looking at new-to-me trucks.

Sweet F-350 Dually.

Don't tell Creek but I even looked at a Chevy 2500.

1 hour ago, Waimea said:

Probably won't have it before BG but I have been looking at new-to-me trucks.

Sweet F-350 Dually.

Don't tell Creek but I even looked at a Chevy 2500.

I don't know WeenieMeenie, if you go with the Chebby option you'll need to buy a Ford to haul it with! :lol:

Kajun

In the last year I’ve hauled five different Fords with Ol’ Green! Got six Fords in my shop right now and only two will leave with a Ford engine. Two are already Chevy powered. Two more are getting Chevy power. One has a Ford engine in it that doesn’t run, and the last one will get a Ford engine, but it’s getting a full Corvette suspension and differential installed!

Let’s not get into the Ford/Dodge/Chevy thing again! Ford sells the most, Dodge makes the best commercials, and Chevy lasts the longest. :lol:

20 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

I don't know WeenieMeenie, if you go with the Chebby option you'll need to buy a Ford to haul it with! :lol:

Kajun

:lol:

18 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

In the last year I’ve hauled five different Fords with Ol’ Green! Got six Fords in my shop right now and only two will leave with a Ford engine. Two are already Chevy powered. Two more are getting Chevy power. One has a Ford engine in it that doesn’t run, and the last one will get a Ford engine, but it’s getting a full Corvette suspension and differential installed!

Let’s not get into the Ford/Dodge/Chevy thing again! Ford sells the most, Dodge makes the best commercials, and Chevy lasts the longest. :lol:

Just looking for the right truck/deal to come along.

I've had a pretty good run with the F-150 but she strains going up some of them TN back roads Google Girl insists on with Preacherman.

I swear a couple of them roads were 45° angle with a Stop sign at the top of the hill.:lol:

53 minutes ago, Waimea said:

:lol:

Just looking for the right truck/deal to come along.

I've had a pretty good run with the F-150 but she strains going up some of them TN back roads Google Girl insists on with Preacherman.

I swear a couple of them roads were 45° angle with a Stop sign at the top of the hill.:lol:

You mean to tell me you haven't caught one of those stop signs halfway up a hill!!  You've missed half the Tennessee/Kentucky roads!! :rolleyes: :lol:

20190612_092900.thumb.jpg.0cfb3a08f8064b0c693302b5f650d530.jpgI needed to thin the herd a little.  Here are a few of the things I will have in the Blackgold yard sale

1. A NIB pair of Ruger SASS New Model Vaqueros in 45 Colt.  $1425.00

2. A pair of 2nd generation Colt 1851 Navies,36 caliber. One is NIB, I believe all the paper work os with it, the other is unfired in a Colt 1851 Navy box but not  the correct  one.  $1300 

3. A 1875 C. Sharps in 40-65 Winchester. It has a globe front sight with inserts, a rear tang sight (I think it's by C. Sharps). Come some brass (formed from 45-70) and RCBS loading dies.  $1550.00

4. Several hand forged knives by bladesmith Jeff White and other stuff.

20190307_105650.jpg

I reckon I've got some stuff to add to the yard sale.  I'll rummage through my safe and shelves and see what I can come up with!

Archived