SASS Wire Forum

Work-N-Ranch boots

Does anyone of you fine folks wear Work-N-Ranch Mulemaster or Stagemaster boots for CAS? I'm in the market for a new pair of boots and I need to be under $200, and I found those. I'm just wondering how they fit and how comfortable they are (or not).

Thanks!

I have 3 pairs of boots...all came from working ranch. Nice people.

13 hours ago, Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580 said:

Does anyone of you fine folks wear Work-N-Ranch Mulemaster or Stagemaster boots for CAS? I'm in the market for a new pair of boots and I need to be under $200, and I found those. I'm just wondering how they fit and how comfortable they are (or not).

Thanks!

I wear the stagemaster boots 80% of the time I am shooting. They are good boots. One thing I should point out is that they need to be broke in just like any other pair of boots. I made the mistake of buying them and then wearing them to a two day match straight out of the box. My feet hated me for it. I oiled them and then wore them for a few hours each night for a couple of weeks and now they are really comfortable. I have a pair of mulemasters just waiting to be broke in before Pawnee Station at the beginning of July! You can't go wrong with the folks at work n ranch either! 

Archived